ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
and give some love to the cute barista girl
I feel kind of bad for her. I flirted with her and went on our date, but she seems almost too cute and too romantic to wind up dragged into our weird incest harem.

If she was a bit more casual about the relationship I'd probably be inclined to let her down easily once everything else starts kicking off, but she's so intense right out of the gate that it feels like it would really hurt her if we broke up with her.

Just have to hope she doesn't go full yandere and try to stab us for sleeping with other girls.

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
It's probably a bad idea to use the 0.7.5 Sancho mod with the 0.7.6 release, right? There's no way something doesn't end up breaking.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
So I've been thru the last 3 pages of this thread....and im typically all about the sex in an adult game But you know what my heart awaits the most.. will Ellie ever speak to us? is no one else wondering about the elephant in the room? At the last scene b4 the end of content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I almost got something in my eye right there thinking it might have been...IM NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING!

LMAO

Thinking about it more....I'm Sooo curious as to *IF* it was her what secret could Ellie not want MC to know? She knows he knows she loves him, they have sex fairly regularly and if she did speak in that last scene it couldn't be about that....

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2021
So I've been thru the last 3 pages of this thread....and im typically all about the sex in an adult game But you know what my heart awaits the most.. will Ellie ever speak to us? is no one else wondering about the elephant in the room? At the last scene b4 the end of content
I almost got something in my eye right there thinking it might have been...IM NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING!

LMAO

Thinking about it more....I'm Sooo curious as to *IF* it was her what secret could Ellie not want MC to know? She knows he knows she loves him, they have sex fairly regularly and if she did speak in that last scene it couldn't be about that....

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I think Jada was about to tell the MC that she loves him/her, but Elli shut her down.
This seems plausible but I wouldn't think El would be like that about her bff...Ellie was chill
feels a bit out if character for me BUT i see how if shes emotionally fragile about her relationship with him that could also make sense ....

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Due to

I'm sitting here like
Welp, I got a game theory forming for this one. The self proclaimed "Mattpat of F95zone" (I call myself that for a very good reason.) will be back with a game theory once I finish thinking on it.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
This seems plausible but I wouldn't think El would be like that about her bff...Ellie was chill
I've been assuming the two of them came up with a plan to seduce the MC into staying and being a family by basically giving them a harem. Jada's fallen in love and is starting to feel guilty about the manipulation, and Ellie doesn't want her to ruin things by telling the truth (and potentially driving MC away again).

I think abandonment issues are a strong factor in a lot of relationships in the game.

Oct 10, 2022
Well since we are asking about characters, what the heck is wrong with the mother? She looks like conspiring something behind MC's back then suddenly looks like she is into MC and in both of the situations she is insufferably annoying.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well since we are asking about characters, what the heck is wrong with the mother? She looks like conspiring something behind MC's back then suddenly looks like she is into MC and in both of the situations she is insufferably annoying.
Be a bit hard for MC's mother to conspire anything with her having a slight dose of the death.

Oct 10, 2022
Be a bit hard for MC's mother to conspire anything with her having a slight dose of the death.
Well I meant to Ellie's mother Rachel, since MC's mom dead it was pretty obvious who I meant. Also, never say never, dead people are very much capable of conspire stuff. Where do you think ghost, zombie etc. stories came from? ;)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I don't think Rachel poses a serious threat, if that's what she's talking about. After Ellie disappeared for a while, that was the turning point for her character development. She now realizes that she was wrong to project the dislike she had for MC's father onto MC and that her behavior that scared MC away was also damaging to Ellie because she was close to her older sibling and quarrels were just normal sibling interactions where she overreacted. Apart from that she is on strong medication, I doubt there is much in the way of evil machinations possible.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes