Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
good things take time ;)
Bad things too :) If you really want to fuck something up, it takes a lot of effort.
.. and of course this is just wise guy talk, I am looking forward to the update. According to the changelog there was a content update mid december, but I could not find anything new.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2021
Still version 0.7.6 and no update, so tired for waiting
It is nothing new. The game has had a long update cycle for the past several updates. Its just something you are going to have to get used to if you are following the game while it is still being developed.

If the update cycles are too long for you just stop following it until it is complete. It is what I am currently doing - I plan on getting the game on steam when its done. I will be ignoring all updates until then because like you I dislike waiting so long. Its fine to voice frustration - this is a forum after all but the development speed is not likely to change.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
It is nothing new. The game has had a long update cycle for the past several updates.
Yep. Just be glad this isn't Light of my Life, Deluca Family, or Heavy Five. These games have evolved from every 3-5 months to more than a year between updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
A little hard to choose... i mean, who the fuck is her and what she did? :v 1673390655589.png

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
She's the girl froom the vr or what? i mean, i really only saw someone like her in the vr... is this an easter egg froom another novel? 1673408617564.png

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
imadumb Dude, don't you have any real life buddies to play the game with?

Most, if not all, here have played the game and are just hanging around to facepalm the next "When Update" post; and your posts may just spoil the game for those that haven't play it yet ...

Be nice, stop the spam.
It's hardly going to spoil the game. Why would people be reading all the way to the end of this thread without playing the game first?

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes