girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I'm not sure why, but I'm finding the Katherine character the most 'intriguing' at this point in the game. Truth is though, for their own reasons, they're all pretty juicy in this game.

Reactions: afterlights

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm not sure why, but I'm finding the Katherine character the most 'intriguing' at this point in the game. Truth is though, for their own reasons, they're all pretty juicy in this game.
The only part of her story that I don't like is that getting involved with her really comes across (to me) as sexual assault in the first encounters. Overall I think she's interesting, and I like how all of the models look more like real people (the complexion) than a lot of other game characters.

Considering that Ellie is potentially hostile regarding Jada and certain secrets, I can't imagine the potential meltdown if she knew you were shagging her shrink, though.

Reactions: afterlights

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Considering that Ellie is potentially hostile regarding Jada and certain secrets, I can't imagine the potential meltdown if she knew you were shagging her shrink, though.
I wouldn't be surprised if she does know. Something about her just screams that she knows much more than she lets on. And her relationships with both the MC and Kath are very complicated to say the least.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if she does know. Something about her just screams that she knows much more than she lets on. And her relationships with both the MC and Kath are very complicated to say the least.
well she has 2 eyes and 2 ears besides x-ray vision. :p

Reactions: damnedfrog
Mar 26, 2022
Me neither. The story line hints, and her actions show she's got a lot more control of what's going on upstairs than she lets on.
At this point, I'm convinced that she is the one pulling the strings in this story and in some way she is influencing people around her, especially Rachel and Jada. Her innocent appearance and the fact that she doesn't speak is just a cover for her actions.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
At this point, I'm convinced that she is the one pulling the strings in this story and in some way she is influencing people around her, especially Rachel and Jada. Her innocent appearance and the fact that she doesn't speak is just a cover for her actions.
such an evil mastermind little ellie

babybjdpanda81

Oct 3, 2022
I need more Ellie she's sooo freaking cute!!! I wish you had more games like this or a big update I was gonna join Patreon but it said abandoned

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
game is not abandoned
The game is not abandonned, just delayed for the now.
Here's the information I found on his Patreon dated from Nov 28 2022:

Sorry for the long silence, I have a lot on my plate at the moment/over the last few weeks. I had a not-so-easy decision to make and am moving to a different country. As you can probably imagine, there's a lot to do to and a lot to setup. I have a lot of paperwork, appointments, and have to learn a different language...
Aside from that I'm still spending several hours a day working on BM, and I've made good progress.
I don't want to make any promises, yet, since I'll still be busy with RL for a while, but I'm getting close to finishing the update, so stay tuned ;)
Have fun and stay safe everyone!
~rec

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes