doogmajor

Mar 27, 2021
Not sure if anyone else would want this, but it was driving me insane. This patch replaces all instances of "Gawd" with "God"

All it is is a simple find and replace, so I don't think there should be any issues, but I have done zero testing so use at your own risk.

To install just overwrite the corresponding files in the \game folder. Obviously if you're using the Sancho mod use the Sancho patch

Edit: Missed two instances. Files have been updated.

Also should go without saying but these will only work with version 0.7.5

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Not sure if anyone else would want this, but it was driving me insane. This patch replaces all instances of "Gawd" with "God"

All it is is a simple find and replace, so I don't think there should be any issues, but I have done zero testing so use at your own risk.

To install just overwrite the corresponding files in the \game folder. Obviously if you're using the Sancho mod use the Sancho patch
I know Reccy is German but those spellings make me think of a US Southern accent when I read them so I am OK with it. Everyone fukks their sister in Mississippi ;):LOL:

doogmajor

Mar 27, 2021
I know Reccy is German but those spellings make me think of a US Southern accent when I read them so I am OK with it. Everyone fukks their sister in Mississippi ;):LOL:
lmao I am also generally fine with it being used stylistically if there's maybe one southern character. But for whatever reason I just couldn't take it last night and had to quit playing it. Looking forward to trying again with the patch installed lol

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

Talk about nitpicking :LOL:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

This won't work with the next update, I've changed several things (also replaced some of the gawds ;)) that make basically every single mod and translation unusable until the authors fix it.

Jul 19, 2022
Fantastic game, Ellie is so fucking cute and is honestly one of my favorite characters from all the games I've played.:oops: Does anyone know how many more episodes can we expect in the future? Would actually break my heart if the game is abandoned for whatever reason and we don't see an ending to this amazing story.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Fantastic game, Ellie is so fucking cute and is honestly one of my favorite characters from all the games I've played.:oops: Does anyone know how many more episodes can we expect in the future? Would actually break my heart if the game is abandoned for whatever reason and we don't see an ending to this amazing story.
It's not abandoned and there will be at least 3 more "episodes", probably more, since I'm currently not getting much done and will probably release a shorter update, so people don't have to wait too long.

whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
It's not abandoned and there will be at least 3 more "episodes", probably more, since I'm currently not getting much done and will probably release a shorter update, so people don't have to wait too long.
I think the vast majority would not mind waiting longer if the updates are as long or longer than they usually are. And in fact would probably dislike a shorter update after getting used to chonky bois.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I caught COVID so finally had some time to catch up with the game.
Forgotten how well REC plays with lighting and shadow on close-ups.
Started the game thinking "oh yeah, Ellie" but now it's all about Katie and after the recent updates Hana

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes