Mr. Robo

Formerly 'Zelns'
Jun 30, 2024
where are you coming from all of sudden lol.
The Matrix

And these past few pages of the thread is a 'prime' example of why this site should be putting a stop to beta versions being posted
Talk to the bosses about this. I don't know who's in charge of what gets uploaded/accepted so, don't ask me.

Beta version
Indeed, it is. I think it should be posted under the image or overview in the OP "v0.9b This is a very early Beta stage release, don't download just to bitch later" word it as you will.

I will wait for non beta version.:)
A smart person.

But I noticed the title of the thread changed again. So, I was just making sure.
I was about to mention this lol I figured they changed it cause they had to. I don't know lol but it was pointless anyways.

Reactions: reacer007

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I'm glad I stopped downloading stuff from here. Just doesn't feel safe anymore.
I can assure you if it were to contain Malware many would've reported it by now and since SonsOfLiberty leaked 0.9b then it's as clean as Rainwater. But i know what you mean, since the incidents of infected Games uploaded in the past Month i scan every Game i'm downloading.

Reactions: duane71

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Small issue. Jada calls pc 'none' through this whole scene and after as well. I'm not quite sure why or for how long this happens but thought I'd let dev know.
1720452677081.png

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Same here. One question, though. I see images of the MC and girl from Atomic research in the Images folder but I cant find them in the game itself. Am I just making the wrong choices or are they not in the game yet?
I've found that the only time you can see her, at the moment, is when you go outside the house and the atomic research plant is shown on the map. Whether that changes so you can see her away from the plant, I would'nt know.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes