JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
I really don't get this sandbox logic. There is a house. There are 5 rooms in it. You can go wherever you want! Sorry, no, not room1, because X is not home, you should go to that room. Also, no, not room2, you can't do anything here. No, not room3, you can't do anything here. No not room4, you can't do anything here. Yes, room 5, where can you take a nap. Or go look around, where you repeat the whole you can't do shit in any other room, and you can come back to room 5 taking a nap. If you want us to take a nap, just don't do this whole look around thing......

Jun 6, 2018
Well , I didnt read any last pages and i posted here for the outdated mod when the game got updated.

It's been 2 weeks or more i think since then, so any update for the mod?

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I really don't get this sandbox logic. There is a house. There are 5 rooms in it. You can go wherever you want! Sorry, no, not room1, because X is not home, you should go to that room. Also, no, not room2, you can't do anything here. No, not room3, you can't do anything here. No not room4, you can't do anything here. Yes, room 5, where can you take a nap. Or go look around, where you repeat the whole you can't do shit in any other room, and you can come back to room 5 taking a nap. If you want us to take a nap, just don't do this whole look around thing......
I noticed that on some days you can enter the rooms and on others you can't. I finished the game and missed an achievement, so I did some research and you have to enter the mother's room on a specific day and go to her dresser.

Reactions: JustJane

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can also leave the house.

Well , I didnt read any last pages and i posted here for the outdated mod when the game got updated.

It's been 2 weeks or more i think since then, so any update for the mod?
you not gonna have a mod until the 0.9 version is complete. and this game doesn't need a mod.
^that and once sancho gets back to work (he has "bit" backlog due hurricane rocking around).

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The first time is just an introduction to the house, to get to know the layout and see where who's room is.
After that, there's always a specific room you have to go, and maybe one or two other places where you can find stuff (all optional though).

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes