Dinka

May 15, 2018
This is meant as genuine, good faith, constructive criticism, not just bitching:
Fix the text box!!
When I ran the game the default is white on white, and adjustment is surprisingly non-intuitive. I realize that you give the option to outline the text at start, but there's no example to see why you might need to... also not intuitive. I honestly almost just quit before MC got out of the cab, just for the sake of my eyes. Also the font for where it identifies the speaker is stylish, but not easily legible.
Otherwise great VN! Interesting characters who look distinct from other titles.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
This is meant as genuine, good faith, constructive criticism, not just bitching:
Fix the text box!!
When I ran the game the default is white on white, and adjustment is surprisingly non-intuitive. I realize that you give the option to outline the text at start, but there's no example to see why you might need to... also not intuitive. I honestly almost just quit before MC got out of the cab, just for the sake of my eyes. Also the font for where it identifies the speaker is stylish, but not easily legible.
Otherwise great VN! Interesting characters who look distinct from other titles.
you couldn't just... restart the game? the first text box is maybe like 5 clicks max from the prompt

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes