Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
You've definitely got a point there, and I really wasn't entirely serious.
I play as a female MC and even then I was a little uncomfortable with some of those scenes. Learning later on that Katherine could easily stopped it didn't really help.
Still want to spank her though
I know you werent serious, we all are Pervs here. But yeah, maybe we will have a true Romance route later on who knows. And spanking her is always a Goal.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarulf

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I know you werent serious, we all are Pervs here. But yeah, maybe we will have a true Romance route later on who knows. And spanking her is always a Goal.
Some games give you a choice when it comes to that sort of thing - like you can decide to keep your relationship with her purely sexual/dom, or go down a more romantic route. That way both types of Katherine fan can enjoy how things are handled.

That always makes more work for the dev, though - so I can understand why Rec might not want to do that. Especially since every sex scene already needs two versions thanks to being able to pick the gender of the MC.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You've definitely got a point there, and I really wasn't entirely serious.
I play as a female MC and even then I was a little uncomfortable with some of those scenes. Learning later on that Katherine could easily have stopped it didn't really help.
Still want to spank her though
That's reminds me of the fact that I decided to make my current project, A Paris Exhibition, dealing with exhibitionism "training" (she starts out interested in it, but "too shy") and enf, about two women . Even with them talking about her fantasy, it seemed less creepy from her wife than it would be a guy, even a husband. Two women would be much closer in power dynamic even if one was more dommy than the other.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Two women would be much closer in power dynamic even if one was more dommy than the other.
Physically, that would generally be true of course but emotionally or mentally it probably depends on the specific people involved.
I'm a guy, so I am a bit hesitant commenting on how a woman would experience something like that.
I remember the feeling I first got when I had my MC 'assault' Kat, I was decidedly uncomfortable and wondered what woman would do this to another woman she barely knew.

Sounds like you have an interesting project, though

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello friends
Are the character of mom and sister hard girl or easy girl? I mean, do they have a strong personality or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and reasonable resistance

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello friends
Are the character of mom and sister hard girl or easy girl? I mean, do they have a strong personality or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and reasonable resistance
"mom" (not bloodrelated) is hard, sister is easier.. both and rest girls have quite strong personality.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
"mom" (not bloodrelated) is hard, sister is easier.. both and rest girls have quite strong personality.
This is great, I hate girls who don't have personality, that is, (They are hollow, they say yes to anything) (slut girls). A girl should be a lady and have a strong personality.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
This is great, I hate girls who don't have personality, that is, (They are hollow, they say yes to anything) (slut girls). A girl should be a lady and have a strong personality.
No such thing as a lady in the bedroom. If she remains a lady during sex, you're doing something seriously wrong :)

Joking aside, you can go blind on this game, it is one of the best around.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Made an incest patch, maybe someone will be interested.
version: tested with [v0.8.5]
feature: makes Rachel mc's mother and Ellie mc's sister instead of half-sister.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

notes:
compatible with Sancho1969's multi-mod
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.

I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
For the incest patch, can we change the name of Rachel to "mom" because to me that sounds more appropriate.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Physically, that would generally be true of course but emotionally or mentally it probably depends on the specific people involved.
I'm a guy, so I am a bit hesitant commenting on how a woman would experience something like that.
I remember the feeling I first got when I had my MC 'assault' Kat, I was decidedly uncomfortable and wondered what woman would do this to another woman she barely knew.

Sounds like you have an interesting project, though
Thanks. I'm feeling very frustrated with my dysfunctional 4090 computer. Once I get it working smoothly, the project won't take long.

Reactions: Jarulf

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Hi any idea when the next update is coming
There's only new content once a year.

I've checked the history available on steam, here are the major updates release dates to give you an idea:

25/07/2021
31/05/2022
23/04/2023

There have been small releases as well, which were patches, so I do not count those, as the story does not progress and no content is usually present, saves a couple of image fixes.

The other game, has the same pattern, so you can basically think about 5/6 months after the other game gets released, there'll be a major release on this one, and the other way around.

Next update, unless something bad happens, should be end of January or February 2024 from the pattern, as you'll notice there's a bit less than a year in between releases.

If the cycle/schedule holds, we should be getting an update on the other game very soon, as its last major update was in September 2022.

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
I played through, and really enjoyed! Bits were laugh out loud funny and (most) girls very cute/pretty. (I want to like Jada but she look like Monster High doll). But Ellie, Mom, Steph, Hanna, Kat all VERY cute!

I could not play until I try 0x52 Universal mod, though. White backdrop and greyish thought text made it bad, unplayable for me. Making regular white-text black-border, replacing the swoopy script, and making backdrop clear let me play just fine.

I try and quit several time before finding 0x52 mod though. Please Dev, include more "basic" fonts/colors as option, because I might have missed a really really great Game!! Very funny, very sexy, very touching.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes