Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
Does Jada continue being such an asshole?
Apparently unpopular opinion but Jada annoys me. Between the stuff you pointed out and her interrupting a RARE moment with Katherine (also Rachel) I wish I could tell her to get out of my house or at the very least scold her more. The MC always tells her "it's okay"

But it's not, Jada.....

I guess she does add drama to the story but yeah, she doesn't do it for me. I just want to yell at her once and maybe i'll feel better about her lol

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Apparently unpopular opinion but Jada annoys me. Between the stuff you pointed out and her interrupting a RARE moment with Katherine (also Rachel) I wish I could tell her to get out of my house or at the very least scold her more. The MC always tells her "it's okay"

But it's not, Jada.....

I guess she does add drama to the story but yeah, she doesn't do it for me. I just want to yell at her once and maybe i'll feel better about her lol
That's the difference about girls and boys. (most dudes allow a crazy bangable petite)
The plot made her this way to spice the story, without her the drama would suffer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Jada is perfect as she is, her only "drama" is her bad relationship with her mother...
But I'm sure that if we could convince her to come and visit her daughter we could reconcile them, and more ;)
no wincest. that'd cause problems with patreon.

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
Is 8.5 the end of the game or is there more to come after the kitchen xxx scene?:unsure:
Does anyone else know of games where I can choose whether I want to be a woman or a man?
I've also seen Panacea but that's kind of strange.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Is 8.5 the end of the game or is there more to come after the kitchen xxx scene?:unsure:
Does anyone else know of games where I can choose whether I want to be a woman or a man?
It's the current ending, it's a wip, though, so there will be more.
I remember there was anther game made by a female dev which has the option to chose mc's gender, but I don't remember the name.

Reactions: Snowfoxia

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
It's the current ending, it's a wip, though, so there will be more.
I remember there was anther game made by a female dev which has the option to chose mc's gender, but I don't remember the name.
Maybe Mythos: Book One?
The female MC is canonical, but you can choose to play a male character. In fact, if I remember correctly, Nine of Swords explain that at first, her game was only to be with a female MC. But after seeing BM, she decided to add a male MC option.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
You can play a male MC in Panacea???
I didn't remember that you have the option to choose the MC gender.

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
You can play a male MC in Panacea???
I didn't remember that you have the option to choose the MC gender.
you could use injections but yes was more futa.
I didn't like it that's why I wrote that it was strange.:)
I like more FF parts, I try out all the games that have lesbian tags and try to avoid everything that I don't want, but most of the time it doesn't work or the story is extremely shortened.
But it's ok, there are enough people who are lesbians and still enjoy watching everything.:LOL:
Bad Memories is also good because of the story. Some developers have a real feel for emotions.
There are a lot of them that are just about the sexual content but I think without a good story it's like a bad xxx film.(y)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes