Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Does everyone remember that scene last update where
we banged Rachel in the kitchen and the girls had some fun lol

I don't usually get that excited by lesbian content but goddamn that was a hot scene.
I Thought it was the best scene in the game so far

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
So, what is new about this game? Has the dev stalled with development? All I can read on Patron are updates about his other game "WS" and an upcoming "Halloween Special" (which will just be another filler...).

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
So, what is new about this game? Has the dev stalled with development? All I can read on Patron are updates about his other game "WS" and an upcoming "Halloween Special" (which will just be another filler...).
WS just released so that's why it's getting some attention. Rec alternates between the two games. So work on this one is next.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
That's your opinion. For me any "special" is a way to stretch time between updates. Update with no main story development - wasted dev's time. And less desire to return to game for me.
As a solo dev it seems very easy to burn out, the volume of abandoned games on this site is proof of that. If a dev wants to do a side project in order to keep things fresh, then so be it.
I would rather have to wait longer for a good game and a happy dev, than wait a shorter amount of time for something that doesn't have any passion behind it and a burnt out dev.

Also, "less desire to return to game for me" is a weird point, the game is free, and no one here is forcing you to think about it. If you don't want to continue playing a game then don't, but how hard is it to wait for an update? Just come back in a few months to check if there is an update, rinse and repeat until there is an update.

Oct 27, 2023
To see yourself in 3rd person? I played it for 3 hours last night and it was all first person view. Maybe I saw myself briefly, is it the blonde character? I couldn't tell. Have you ever played cyberpunk 2077? That kind of view where you can see everyone else in the world except yourself. I appreciate the art work, time, how long it must have taken to make this game but, if you can't see your own character doing things... I don't get it..I chose lesbian. I have seen sooo maaany dicks in games... I wanna see vag lol

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes