Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Maybe Mythos: Book One?
The female MC is canonical, but you can choose to play a male character. In fact, if I remember correctly, Nine of Swords explain that at first, her game was only to be with a female MC. But after seeing BM, she decided to add a male MC option.
*Lurk mode disengaged*

Hi!

Yes, indeed! If it weren't for Bad Memories, I wouldn't have thought to do a gender choice, but I love how recreation did it. :D

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Is 8.5 the end of the game or is there more to come after the kitchen xxx scene?:unsure:
Does anyone else know of games where I can choose whether I want to be a woman or a man?
I've also seen Panacea but that's kind of strange.
Toro7 (Completed)

Mythos (Almost complete, 1 or 2 updates left)

I highly recommend both.

...and now that I read more than just this reply and reload the damned thread, I see that both were mentioned already.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It's the current ending, it's a wip, though, so there will be more.
I remember there was anther game made by a female dev which has the option to chose mc's gender, but I don't remember the name.
Bad Memories perhaps?

Edit: I JUST realized the pun in this! I am slow... but "Bad Memories" is literally the game he is referring to and I don't think I caught on to his little humour in this until now. heheh nice. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
you could use injections but yes was more futa.
I didn't like it that's why I wrote that it was strange.:)
I like more FF parts, I try out all the games that have lesbian tags and try to avoid everything that I don't want, but most of the time it doesn't work or the story is extremely shortened.
But it's ok, there are enough people who are lesbians and still enjoy watching everything.:LOL:
Bad Memories is also good because of the story. Some developers have a real feel for emotions.
There are a lot of them that are just about the sexual content but I think without a good story it's like a bad xxx film.(y)
So, if I understand you well, you are in fact interested in lesbian game (FF)?
If it's the case, to not spam recreation thread with suggestions, you can see here Lesbian Protagonist Games List

Reactions: shitass1001

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Trope:
She can fix me (Mc)
The reverse of I can fix her, probably.
I think it's the intelligence the examples I mentioned show in general. I feel less like I want to lay on the couch for a psyche session and moreso to have a conversation with a woman that doesn't involve the Kardashians lol

Reactions: damnedfrog

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Almost done & 24 is coming and my pants are down;)
We getting a update 24?
Let's hope this time steam get a update faster :BootyTime:
I think it's the intelligence the examples I mentioned show in general. I feel less like I want to lay on the couch for a psyche session and moreso to have a conversation with a woman that doesn't involve the Kardashians lol
I know the type my first gf was a very smart girl that made me fucking blind and knew how to manipulate.

.She did turn to become a psychologist tho.

They are the crazy ones bro, never again.
:BootyTime:

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes