Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Old saves not working isn't a thing with it being beta (which itself wasn't obvious.) That's caused by fucking around with something that shouldn't have been changed from very early on. Usually adding a variable. WAY too far in to start from the beginning, especially since IIRC it was a boring beginning.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
well shit...not the save incompatibility...not after waiting way over 1 year...this is something that really piss me off a lot...expecially since i started over at least 3 times...

Reactions: Anteron

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I wish I had of waited but I wanted to play a beta for the first time and I was hoping to see some Ellie lesbian stuff.
i always thaught you already are a beta :p

well shit...not the save incompatibility...not after waiting way over 1 year...this is something that really piss me off a lot...expecially since i started over at least 3 times...
than maybe you should stop playing the beta versions and wait for the real release. i do it and never had a single problem with this game.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
I know the feeling I'll probably play fast forwarding through the game ignoring unread text and we'll see if I end up skipping new stuff or i know to stop and if i really feel like reading the scenes with characters i'm not so interested in.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i always thaught you already are a beta :p

than maybe you should stop playing the beta versions and wait for the real release. i do it and never had a single problem with this game.
?? what are u sayiong??..why we have 80% of the VN working just fine ..ans some troubled ones that screw save every damn time?? it's my fault or maybe is dev fault?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I know the feeling I'll probably play fast forwarding through the game ignoring unread text and we'll see if I end up skipping new stuff or i know to stop and if i really feel like reading the scenes with characters i'm not so interested in.
but dev said that this will happen again in future releases (that we surely see in a year or so)..i just give up and wait for a completed version if it will evewr be released.

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
Ugly fix for: AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'ColorPicker' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x75d399a79ac0>

Just give renpy an empty class.
My saves are working again

Edit: uhm now I've stumble upon others error... Start the game again I think is the best choice..

Last edited:
Reactions: Ciccio92

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
and u clearly didn't read the changelog
yeah you are right i didnt read it since i always wait for the normal release. but thank you for pointing that out for me so i can wait for the 1.0 too. i have no problem to wait. enough other games i can play.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Very surprise this game still exist. So much time and pretty much nothing had happened in the game.

Did that change?

Reactions: Anteron

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Very surprise this game still exist. So much time and pretty much nothing had happened in the game.

Did that change?
Well it's kinda a slice of life game with some story. So I don't know what you mean by nothing had happened? there are sex scenes with almost all the girls if that's your question.
Half the scenes are just black screens and no images
It's a BETA

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes