Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If confirmed (the only character I have any interest in), I guess I'll see you all back here in..well, who knows when.
I haven't had any game play since we went with crazy girl on her motorcycle. She's basically the only girl I like in this. But the little not sister grew on me like a wart. :ROFLMAO:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
You think it's finally moving on and then the old save point doesn't work and that's annoying
and since I looked in the folder, I also saw that there wasn't really anything new, which was a bitter disappointment
This is a pre-release beta which was 'leaked.' Wait till the official release of this version then complain if it's still broken.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Holy shit! :eek:
I drove through Hell on the way to work this morning and noticed it was snowing so I knew something was up but I figured it was just the return of Christ or alien contact or something.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Just played through, no problems/errors that i noticed, the missing images as mentioned in the dev post. Overall I enjoyed it.

staninca

Jun 8, 2018
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Bad Memories - MultiMod Edition (v0.8.5 Update)
(AKA the "Better Late Than Never" Edition)
View attachment 2682304
Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
View attachment 2682308 View attachment 2682309 View attachment 2682310 View attachment 2682311

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.
Your patch did not work .

Reactions: ontach

staninca

Jun 8, 2018
07.07.24: The old patch should work. However, I don't have time yet to check if it needs to be updated for version [v0.9b] content. If you spot any lines with the new content that should be changed, let me know.

-------------------------
Made an incest patch, maybe someone will be interested.
version: tested with [v0.8.5]
feature: Eng only. Makes Rachel mc's mother and Ellie mc's sister instead of half-sister.
pc install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
Your I Patch is not working , the game shuts down.

Reactions: ontach

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Downloaded the beta and shot my neighbour. Now i'm a wanted criminal, grats dev.

Half sister, still related. Same dad different mother.
I know. But other times if I just say "sister" people get pissy. Now I say "not sister" people freak out. So, fuck people. I'll call it as I see it: "sister."

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
I sit back and laugh at those that are stealing the beta version of the game then bitch when something doesn't work or is missing. Then complain at the mod dev for not updating the mod. Why wouldn't he wait until the full game comes out just to prevent something breaking between beta a full. Now to wait until until full version is ready and throw a few dollars at the dev for the game.

Reactions: Jorund

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Holy shit! :eek:
I drove through Hell on the way to work this morning and noticed it was snowing so I knew something was up but I figured it was just the return of Christ or alien contact or something.
You saying you live near Hell, Michigan and that it froze over in the middle of summer? I mean, I'd believe it...

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I sit back and laugh at those that are stealing the beta version of the game then bitch when something doesn't work or is missing. Then complain at the mod dev for not updating the mod. Why wouldn't he wait until the full game comes out just to prevent something breaking between beta a full. Now to wait until until full version is ready and throw a few dollars at the dev for the game.
Cause it seems to be the Norm for those People :ROFLMAO: i expected these comments to come up as soon as i saw it's a Beta and reading the Changelog, guess all they see are the Download links - blame others but themselves afterwards.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes