Taito

Oct 29, 2017
i hope in the full version there will be some ellie scenes.
as far as i see there arnt any new scenes with her?
or especially those scenes are missing in the beta.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I remember that the last time the beta was leaked (my bad) this thread was full of comments from fools complaining about bugs and criticizing the dev. Unfortunately, people don't read that it's a beta. I think it is better to wait for the official version and not leak beta or alphas version but it is what it is.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
I don't recommend downloading the Beta in its current state. it will break your game. i own this on steam and playtesting and reverting back to the original release is easy there.

Reactions: GokutheG

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
As expected for a beta, saves don't work so hopefully ironed out for the final version. Glad to see this one is still alive!

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
It's funny. Just a few days ago I was writing about people leaking beta versions and people complaining about the bugs in the beta. I wish I had such a sure hand with the lottery numbers.
If it ever happens, let me know and give me the numbers too, obviously I'll give you part of it

Reactions: MrLKX

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
You think it's finally moving on and then the old save point doesn't work and that's annoying
and since I looked in the folder, I also saw that there wasn't really anything new, which was a bitter disappointment

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes