WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Not that I'm trying to complain about bugs, but I think people are giving the excuse of "it's still a beta" too much credit. If alpha stage is the developer checking and fixing like 95% of the bugs, and then beta is it getting released to testers to find things that slipped through the cracks because they're harder to reproduce, then this definitely seems like something that should at best be called an alpha build. While it's nice to see the game get an update, I'd definitely recommend hanging on to the older version for a bit. Hopefully someone can share one of the old links. I'm sure that most everything will get worked out by the time this update is finished, so I'll just look forward to seeing that eventually come out.

Reactions: Anteron

XxXGhost

Feb 8, 2022
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Bad Memories - MultiMod Edition (v0.8.5 Update)
(AKA the "Better Late Than Never" Edition)
View attachment 2682304
Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
View attachment 2682308 View attachment 2682309 View attachment 2682310 View attachment 2682311

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

Update Mod pls :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: k8pony

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
The game doesn't stop rebooting if you choose to kiss your mother instead of asking for tits, it even throw error at you if you loop long enough :/

• Haha
Reactions: k8pony

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hmm, while I do want to play again after such a long time. I'm fine with waiting until the full release. Not really bothered by having to start over, if it came to it. I like to play from the start anyway whenever I play this game. To give myself a refresh on what happened.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes