Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I played through, and really enjoyed! Bits were laugh out loud funny and (most) girls very cute/pretty. (I want to like Jada but she look like Monster High doll). But Ellie, Mom, Steph, Hanna, Kat all VERY cute!

I could not play until I try 0x52 Universal mod, though. White backdrop and greyish thought text made it bad, unplayable for me. Making regular white-text black-border, replacing the swoopy script, and making backdrop clear let me play just fine.

I try and quit several time before finding 0x52 mod though. Please Dev, include more "basic" fonts/colors as option, because I might have missed a really really great Game!! Very funny, very sexy, very touching.
I am a bit confused there, as there are quite a lot of options in the preference tab.
1694218305979.png

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
I am a bit confused there, as there are quite a lot of options in the preference tab.
View attachment 2915316
None of these seem to change MC Thought from "grey". "Text Outline" show white-text black-border (spoken) above grey-text white-border (thought). And applying any on Android made all text SUPER small. Maybe on Computer this is better, but I only have Tablet. Using 0x52 mod, though, ALL text "white-on-black", and MC Thoughts: "(just in parenthesis)"

Also when I open Settings, all Background is White-color, and Text is White too...

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
None of these seem to change MC Thought from "grey". "Text Outline" show white-text black-border (spoken) above grey-text white-border (thought). And applying any on Android made all text SUPER small. Maybe on Computer this is better, but I only have Tablet. Using 0x52 mod, though, ALL text "white-on-black", and MC Thoughts: "(just in parenthesis)"

Also when I open Settings, all Background is White-color, and Text is White too...
Hmm, the android version didn't get a few updates, maybe I forgot to test the text stuff for this one.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Played this for the first time in what seems like forever it was jeez I think back in like 0.4 or something...

Enjoyed it back then was interested in the story, wanted to punch the donut munching cop
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All I really have to say is DAMN Rec!

Secondly glad the dad got what was coming.

I want more can't wait for more time to download the other one that I haven't played in a long ass time and catch up on that as well.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Played this for the first time in what seems like forever it was jeez I think back in like 0.4 or something...

Enjoyed it back then was interested in the story, wanted to punch the donut munching cop
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All I really have to say is DAMN Rec!

Secondly glad the dad got what was coming.

I want more can't wait for more time to download the other one that I haven't played in a long ass time and catch up on that as well.
I had been the same. Hadn't played either in a while. And it is so damned good. That final scene... phew. Was gonna have a go at the last WS update I downloaded but never got around to playing, but with the upcoming engine change meaning a full playthrough will be needed, I'm just gonna wait for that so I don't do two full playthroughs back to back.

Bobbylee69

Nov 19, 2020
Does Jada continue being such an asshole? I guess she has to stick around for narrative reasons but I really dislike her character.

In day 3, Jada just creeps into the MCs room after he locked the door. She then spikes the fruit punch with alcohol. She knows that Rachel prohibits herself from drinking for good reason (probably a former alcoholic), and that Katherine had to drive later (potentially endangering her life), but she did it anyway. Zero remorse.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes