-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I found the problem. It seems like android doesn't like progressive compression, and that's what I used on the last render. I'm uploading a fixed android version right now, but I have bad speed, so this might take a while :/
i'll make some mirrors after you uploaded it :)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
The good:
Love the story.
Characters.
Ellie :love:

The not so good (imo obv) :
Not a fan of the 'where do you want to go now' roaming thingie. :)
MC turning creep towards medicated Rachel.
MC all over the place all the time, he needs prozac or something!
I think 'huh' is better than 'hu'.

Overall great start. (y)

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
I found the problem. It seems like android doesn't like progressive compression, and that's what I used on the last render. I'm uploading a fixed android version right now, but I have bad speed, so this might take a while :/
Thank you for looking into this, and for figuring it out. Much appreciated. Take your time, I'm in no rush, and it's worth it.

Reactions: fz and Namco15

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
A cough-laugh is pretty rare. It's something that might happen if you hear something really funny while either eating or drinking and the laughing causes you to cough it up.
It doesnt sound anything like coughing the way I hear it, like I said already it sounds like a cute laugh a young girl might make.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Interesting so far, a few mysteries for the unlucky MC to uncover. Despite all his efforts, he ends up moving back with the family he hasn't seen in a long time, just like some other MCs, lol. I like the look of Ellie, that adorable face and Jada also seems interesting, the little minx.
Personally, not a fan of the unnecessary movement, going to place A to place B, where it can just cut straight to the next scene. As mentioned, not even 2 days in MC is already thinking about creeping on a medicated Rachel. And what's the deal with the cop, lol.
I see Harem in there for future tags (kinda won me over), i'm looking forward to see how the harem develops.
Trivial question, but since Ellie has red hair & Rachel has brown hair, does the MC also have red hair, taking after the father?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Interesting so far, a few mysteries for the unlucky MC to uncover. Despite all his efforts, he ends up moving back with the family he hasn't seen in a long time, just like some other MCs, lol. I like the look of Ellie, that adorable face and Jada also seems interesting, the little minx.
Personally, not a fan of the unnecessary movement, going to place A to place B, where it can just cut straight to the next scene. As mentioned, not even 2 days in MC is already thinking about creeping on a medicated Rachel. And what's the deal with the cop, lol.
I see Harem in there for future tags (kinda won me over), i'm looking forward to see how the harem develops.
Trivial question, but since Ellie has red hair & Rachel has brown hair, does the MC also have red hair, taking after the father?
Rachel has red hair too, it's darker and might be a bit dyed^^

btw almost forgot: thx @-Hex- !

ZeroToleranc

Formerly 'Nuclear-commander'
Oct 17, 2017
Game looks interesting. So far interesting build-up, good unique models and nice renders. You don't have patreon, I would like to support

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
With the characters you have so far, the story build up and the friendly attitude you have shown, this is definitely a supportable project. Might be a bit scary having to met a monthly deadline though, no patreon responsibilities keeps you loose and free

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
Maybe I fucked something up, with the android version. I did change just a few lines after my last playtest on android, so I didn't test it again. What is the first error you get?

Don't worry, be happy :p
"Hu" should actually be "huh" as I have learned recently. It is a expression of surprise like "Huh, what was that?" or "Huh, I think I saw something over there."
Of course! Stupid me... I should have figured that one out on my own... Anyway, great beginning to the game, keep up the good work!

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The genes for red hair are a recessive genetic trait, thus it would not be unusual for only one child in the family to have red hair (they would have had to inherited the red recessive gene from both parents). It's not impossible but it is unlikely. Like in my family, of all of us siblings, only one has steel blue eyes (also a recessive trait).

Reactions: Namco15 and waffel

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
All kidding aside, and I know this isn't the great literature debate, but I don't think @recreation really meant multiple protagonists (remember, English is not recreation's first language). I think that what was meant was the MC as the protagonist (the person that the story revolves around), along with several other strong characters. Other games like Broken Hearts Club, Milfy City, and Daughter for Dessert do this as well. If there was an antagonist (someone opposing the MC), it could be the therapist (more likely) or the cop (less likely).
I really could see the therapist seeing the MC as her "enemy" and Ellie's relationship with him something she would want to stop, so she's a pretty likely candidate for an antagonist in this story.

Reactions: fz
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes