indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
if you played this game, you'd know how long it usually takes to develop. We'd all like to see more releases during the year, but he's working on two games on his own.
yep...ofc i know sadly...but she\he said that thing will be changing..but seems to me that time maybe even increased....it's really absurd c'mon

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yes.......I don't agree with you so OF COURSE I must be white knighting!

Thanks for confirming my opinion of you btw!
same here...it's not the first time u quoted me defending devs who, it's clear that are not delivering what they promised..so yea i'll stay with my opinion too. GL

Reactions: Fapmaister

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
"Dev has to abandon his entire life and work 15 hours a day in a game where he doesn't earn the average salary of a McDonald's worker otherwise he is lazy fuck :mad:"
ahahahaha incredible..guys u need truly to see someone... a game that is in development for so many years and was redone\interrupted\nearly abandoned x times and we that point out the lacking in planning and attention to this VN are at fault and we can't say it w\out being attaked by the usaaul knights..i should ask you then : why reelasing it at all at this point if this is a waste and a pain to work with...pls be serious FFS.
p.s. if she\he has so much real life issue why releasing another game instead of working on this one?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
ahahahaha incredible..guys u need truly to see someone... a game that is in development for so many years and was redone\interrupted\nearly abandoned x times and we that point out the lacking in planning and attention to this VN are at fault and we can't say it w\out being attaked by the usaaul knights..i should ask you then : why reelasing it at all at this point if this is a waste and a pain to work with...pls be serious FFS.
p.s. if she\he has so much real life issue why releasing another game instead of working on this one?
You are the one who needs to see someone, most devs make these games as a hobby, expecting a frequency of AAA game is being naive, and the frequency of this game has been the same for years, the dev updates his other game(which he made to no get burned out) and a few months later he updated this. And it's not about being a white knight, it's about being someone with a little empathy and common sense. Maybe jerking off so much messed up your brain, it happens to some underdeveloped beings.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The reason for 2 projects is listed numerous times

The development pace is and has been consistent so expecting it to be suddenly different is the crazy thought.

The game is done well with great graphics and fun characters but it may not be for everyone

When you come around and dozens of people call you troll and only you call each of them the problem

Well math says you ARE the ASSHOLE!

Reading spoilers is tacit approval and endorsement of the contents being read

THAT IS ALL

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
TFW you play WSIGTH just to keep you preoccupied until BM is finished, but then get really into the story and characters, proceed to finish it in 1 sitting only to realize you have to wait on both now
You have two other games in your sig, they don't matter?

There are a ton of other games to play and things to do. I am sure you can find another game that will make you get really into it (for story/characters, like your other games?) or find something else to do to help kill your waiting. There's nothing to cry about and it isn't that deep.

I've been waiting for updates for a few games now that I have just become numb to it. What I mean is, I'm done giving a fuck about future updates. I haven't even played the last one for this, just so I could up the play time total for when the next update drops.

Hell, I might just keep waiting so by the time I do jump back into it, I'll be playing for an hour+ (depending on how long the updates are) and not just a couple mins. The game is almost completed though so, might just wait for that. 2025/2026

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I guess he wants to do the same choices when replaying as when he played for the first time. I don't know of any way to do that if he doesn't remember what he chose. Maybe inspecting the last save with a save editor.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I guess he wants to do the same choices when replaying as when he played for the first time. I don't know of any way to do that if he doesn't remember what he chose. Maybe inspecting the last save with a save editor.
well wt-mod helps on that.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes