jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well, reading this without any story and out of context, does make me question my life choices :poop:
That dude has a lot of things very wrong.

As themes go this AVN is soooo very much tamer than half the ones on this site alone.
Games people play mean NOTHING. GTA and the large family of FPS's have not caused a change (in my country) for the worse in crime and violence. In Fact since Doom 2 came out games have exploded in the number of them and the ease of playing and the trendline for crime and violence in the decades since has been quite steadily downward.

Always bump in the road but overall.

So his estimation of what his incorrect assessment even means ... is worthless.

PEACE

• Sad
Reactions: Aelth and lnomsim

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
That dude has a lot of things very wrong.

As themes go this AVN is soooo very much tamer than half the ones on this site alone.
Games people play mean NOTHING. GTA and the large family of FPS's have not caused a change (in my country) for the worse in crime and violence. In Fact since Doom 2 came out games have exploded in the number of them and the ease of playing and the trendline for crime and violence in the decades since has been quite steadily downward.

Always bump in the road but overall.

So his estimation of what his incorrect assessment even means ... is worthless.

PEACE
Why so serious?
It always make me sad when I'm reminded humour is dead.

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
but there's good progress already.
Whoo hoo!

Also, I am now going to ask a question I've wondered on and off about for years now, but have never gotten around to asking:

Is your name pronounced "reck-re-a-shun" or "re-cree-a-shun"? Are you a leisure time activity, or the act of making something again?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girlfairdev

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Whoo hoo!

Also, I am now going to ask a question I've wondered on and off about for years now, but have never gotten around to asking:

Is your name pronounced "reck-re-a-shun" or "re-cree-a-shun"? Are you a leisure time activity, or the act of making something again?
The good thing about internet anonymity, is that ambiguity can be used as a theme :sneaky:

My fault (?
Yesn't. Of course I don't want it to go public, but I don't think I'd have released it to a wider audience anyway in it's current state.

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
Yesn't. Of course I don't want it to go public, but I don't think I'd have released it to a wider audience anyway in it's current state.
Have your hand-picked patrons provided any feedback as of yet? Are they enjoying the current (alpha) version? Will you make changes based on their feedback or did you already have a set path? Just curious.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Have your hand-picked patrons provided any feedback as of yet? Are they enjoying the current (alpha) version? Will you make changes based on their feedback or did you already have a set path? Just curious.
Yes, I got some feedback. Aside from some save compability issues (which are expected with such an unfinished release), there haven't been any conplains so far.
If anyone of the testers wants to come forward here, they can tell their own opinion (without spoilers please :censored:).

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yes, I got some feedback. Aside from some save compability issues (which are expected with such an unfinished release), there haven't been any conplains so far.
If anyone of the testers wants to come forward here, they can tell their own opinion (without spoilers please :censored:).
We are still hanging on that prior ending memory.

It was uh er BAD

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes