Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
does the incest patch and mod work with the steam version? how does the multiple protag work? also no sharing right?
The game doesn't need the incest patch. Someone made it because they wanted to change it up.

You can choose to play as a Male MC or a Female MC (it's not a game where you play both at the same time)

I have only played as the Female MC, so I don't know how it is with the Male MC.

I don't think the Male MC shares though. I mean, there shouldn't be another guy in the action.

Maybe some female + female + male action though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
It seems to me that there was no new scene with Ellie on the last two updates, it's too long, I hope my patience will be rewarded. And I have the impression that the barista has been put aside so much that she's been reported missing.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
The game doesn't need the incest patch. Someone made it because they wanted to change it up.
I'd argue that this game is one of those times where adding the incest patch actually makes things worse.

Incest patches work best in games where the story has clearly been written with a "LANDLADY" and "ROOMMATE" in mind (when you get awkward lines like "We can't be together, because the world would never understand the love between two roommates!"). In those cases, the incest patch is pretty clearly just fixing the game back to what it was already supposed to be, and only wasn't because of Patreon bullshit.

But in this game Ellie being your half-sister and Rachel being your stepmom is actually part of the story dynamic, and is clearly the intended relationship between all the characters. Full incest patch just makes things make less sense/makes the story worse. The backstory works best if you just keep things the way they're supposed to be.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes