arms99

May 11, 2018
WindwardGames
Mara's stats were all set to zero in my save file from last version. I restarted the game and picked the same choices and her stats grow as expected. Something wrong with her stats when you use the old save.
The dev mentioned on his release post that you'd be better off starting a new game otherwise the girls stats will be off:

"New game recommended but not vital (old saves will have lagging Affection and Passion numbers, but these are currently just for reference; and a couple lines of dialogue might be different)."

Reactions: desmosome

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
So how come some threads allow discussion of other games ? Is it up to the dev or mods? 2 posts here deleted, FYI people no mentioning, commenting on, or comparing of other games here, tho tbh this dev has Nothing to worry about with other games 'stealing BT's thunder' it's an amazing VN >;D

• Love
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
cookie girls scene made me laugh more then what was acceptable. the pace is kinda fast but i doubt dev plans to make this game super long like WVM. i guess im just expecting a patch at some point. but aside from that i liked this update. id honestly patron this game but that intro ruins it for me. but aside from that this game is a nice pleasure. also i think the one time character girls are triacky on the on e hand its a nice set up for a quick lay. and the down side is if you like that girl like ppl did with the realtor and cookie girl and for some maybe even prostitute it'll suck cause chances are we wont seem them again.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
The Game isn't bad but its too much of a fuckfest. If the pacing was better and it was a little more teasing instead of just straight go to fucking it would be really great.
Nothing personal but when a games too slow people qq that theres no sex early game, when u get early game sex a few people qq about that as well, theres a mixed bag of pacing, I bet a few of the ladies in game are gonna make you earn it. Personally I feel this dev does a great job implementing early game sex in an immersive way while leaving plenty on the table for later >;D

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
It is me or Claire (the blond girl you meet in the park) looks like the main character from Our Fate?
(I know there is a similar girl in The Tyrant too, but in the former game Claire is the default name)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Personally I feel this dev does a great job implementing early game sex in an immersive way while leaving plenty on the table for later >;D
WHAT? How is that immersive if a random GirlScout knocks on your Door and shows you her pussy? I bet that never happend in the history if mankind! I don't see where this is going if you just can fuck everyone seconds after you meet her.

WindwardGames

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2020
I have a problem, it's Megan's eyebrows LOL :ROFLMAO:
why change something like this... :love:

View attachment 604391

to this... :(

View attachment 604394
View attachment 604396

WindwardGames please change it back :D
Yeah, I'll fix that. The original brows with the model had a problem where they wouldn't move with the rest of the face if she did anything too expressive, so I used brows from a different model but couldn't replicate the shading. Figured out how to do it now though.

Actual general release of v0.15 isn't till tomorrow (leaked early from Patreon), will try to put this in and squash a few little bugs before then.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes