Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Nah, a beta would have begged her to stay with him and asked for her forgiveness for interrupting them. He dumped her like a hot potato and left her crying in the hall. Definitely an Alpha.
Fine. A milk toast omega. Final offer.:LOL:

Reactions: Telgar
Dec 26, 2018
Great game, should have more attention.

Excited to see if Mara will become the perfect little slut or if she'll chicken out on the nastier stuff and we'll have to turn to her aunt to get the filthier degrading stuff. If Mara is her mini-me in looks then I assume this game will make her Kate's mini-me when it comes to sex. If Mara wants to be treated like a whore, I can only imagine what Kate wants.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tazaaron

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Ok sorry guys but I got to ask is the prostitution avoidable? Just hate it that dev's now a days are putting that s*it as a must to proceed with the game or with some of the girls...

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Ok sorry guys but I got to ask is the prostitution avoidable? Just hate it that dev's now a days are putting that s*it as a must to proceed with the game or with some of the girls...
Someone posted a picture earlier, and you can either make the prostitute either trans or female, but also skip it entirely.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I honestly expected some sort of game over with cookie girl or atleast her blackmailing the mc in to buying all of her cookies :LOL:
Love this VN has some funny moments.:love:
The prego neighbor is gorgeous.
I hope the ex comes back into it and her boss...both are gorgeous aswell as the rest of the girls.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Someone posted a picture earlier, and you can either make the prostitute either trans or female, but also skip it entirely.
Ya it sounds like shes a prostitute from the start? As long as it says nothing about her f*cking around other words her talking about having to go to "work". Or I don't have to share her then it's all fine. :sneaky:

Edit. Ya I went ahead and played though the game and the prostitute was a one time thing. Thought it was one of your harem girls that you find out she was a prostitute on the side which was scaring me a little. o_O

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I saw it more like running away crying like a damn beta...
An alpha would have both of them on their knees begging for quite a few things.
Following a believable theme MC had feelings for her, it's 100% normal reaction, most people would feel hurt beyond repair & want nothing to do with that public toilet skank.

Although just for the games sake I'd have liked to say as MC, "nothing your lying worthless ass can say is gonna change me dropping you like a red headed step child that tested positive for COVID19, BUT just for kicks you have 3 sentences to convince me why I shouldn't burn everything you own"

Then as her mouth opens to speak you say, " I forgot you're no longer worth that air your wasting on decent Human beings"

*Mike drop* & walks out flipping the double bird!

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
When I was in the Navy, I found out my ex-wife was cheating on me. I didn't cry about it, I just kicked her ass to the curb calmly. My best friend was the one banging her. I considered clobbering him...but I just severed ties with him.

The funny part is that 6 months later...the bimbo tried to tell my command that she was 3 months pregnant with my child. Apparently this dipshit couldn't do math. I had a good laugh over that one.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Tabbed out at the beginning while playing this intro...you'd think I was playing an older Final Fantasy :)

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So story wise this game is pulling pretty damn heavy from the school of complete WVM'like overkill to the point of being cringy on the Everybody Loves the MC stuff.

Minus that, and it's a big freaking minus to somebody who actually wants a little chase/buildup to the payoff in their games, and there is a lot to like about this one.

arms99

May 11, 2018
So story wise this game is pulling pretty damn heavy from the school of complete WVM'like overkill to the point of being cringy on the Everybody Loves the MC stuff.
Personally, that's what I love about this game. One thing I prefer about this game compared to WVM is that there is no forced relationship. Like it or not you're stuck with the girlfriend in WVM. Also, as much as I like WVM the lewd scenes in this game are so much hotter, not to mention the renders and animations are far better.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes