arms99

May 11, 2018
Also a small thing, but Megan refers to Becky as her landlady, as well as calls her "Becks" familiarly. Is she supposed to or is it just to cover up any future lesbian content without patreon sniffing it out were they to be parent and child or even sisters? I only ask since MC has a throwaway line where he says Megan looks familiar, which I can only assume is he thinking Megan and Becky look pretty much the same.
It's only weird if my suspicion is true since even Mara and Kate are correctly reffered to as niece and aunt.
My guess the dev is planning a threesome with Megan and Becky and is being pro-active against breaking patreon rules. Also the relationship between Megan and Becky is a variable in the script, which means that it can easily be changes using either a console command or a simple patch. If you want you can use this console command to change the relationship at any time:

ll = "mother"

The fact that there hasn't been any whitewashing of Mara and Kate relationship probably means that the dev isn't planning on doing any lewd scenes involving both Mara and Kate.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
My guess the dev is planning a threesome with Megan and Becky and is being pro-active against breaking patreon rules. Also the relationship between Megan and Becky is a variable in the script, which means that it can easily be changes using either a console command or a simple patch. If you want you can use this console command to change the relationship at any time:

ll = "mother"

The fact that there hasn't been any whitewashing of Mara and Kate relationship probably means that the dev isn't planning on doing any lewd scenes involving both Mara and Kate.
The proactive measure was my thinking too.
And yes sire, I'm aware one can change it, and I did ( ll - Mom and ll - Mommy respectively ) after seeing it the first time.

And about the Mara and Kate thing. I seriously doubt there won't be any threesome action between them and MC given what transpires in the park. But you might be right of course and threesomes will be found elsewhere.

Reactions: Valeck and Laziness

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Honestly this game should show other Devs how you can easily implement random sex scene yet still have the be fulfilling, you would think just throwing random characters at the MC would be boring or wouldn't work but you'd be wrong, this game proves it can very much work.

Seriously this game is a blast and a lot of content in 1 patch in such a short amount of time, kudos to the dev.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Liking this game a lot, lots of hotties to pursue. But I didn't realize young John Travolta was this hard up for work...

• Haha
Reactions: Big Mountain

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Don't know why I was lukewarm to it the last time I tried it, but now I'm all in on this game.
Great job, Windward.

D

Deleted member 764122

Man this game has some serious potential...

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Now we just wait for incest, and this game will be complete. However, I think that's not possible, seeing that Maggie is a muff diver...

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes