WindwardGames

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2020
This update was really great. Love the game so far. But I'd like to point some things out. There are some bugs (nothing major) where the name of the characters don't match the dialogue. Also I'd like to see Mom-daughter relationship between Becky and Megan, currently I was Megan calling Becky her landlord. Other than that really love the game and am really looking forward to the next update. And please add more content for Tasha, or at least more like her ;) (I'm referring to futa/trans if that wasn't obvious).
If you happen to remember which characters were misnamed, please let me know (but don't go searching back if you don't remember, I'll find them) :)

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
If you happen to remember which characters were misnamed, please let me know (but don't go searching back if you don't remember, I'll find them) :)
I only remember having Tasha's(trans) name change to Becky when she undresses in the motel. I only noticed that one, should've mentioned that instead of saying 'characters'. Sorry.

Reactions: WindwardGames

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
Can you provide some clarifications on the Angel /Devil Choices? When will they have more of an impact, Westward ? Like in what chapter? Chapter 3/4/5?

As for Number 26, in Chapter 1, you said all your choices, but when I clicked on one, it went straight to after sex? Should it not be choose one choice? The word :All (Your Choices?) is a little confusing. This is for the walkthrough.

I wouldn't mind doing Mom and Daughter, in your game.

Reactions: Imantiu

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
WindwardGames u have made a great game i like the options we can make, only a few bugs witch misplaced names with the hooker, and somewere at the beginning with the conversation with alex and eric one of the girls got the nam alex. but witch out that the renders and the animations are really really good. (y)

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Love the update, please more cookie girl or stuff like her, it was hilarious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demigawd
Jun 8, 2017
I’m not gonna lie to you guys but I wish pregnancy and impregnation are separate tags. I got a thing for impreg and the tag always makes me check out a game only to find out a character in the game is pregnant (not by your hand).

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
unbelievable, ntr and loli in the same game. can I avoid loli content?
Loli avoidable? Not really an issue.

There is only one character in this that might be considered 'loli' - I would say by the strict definition of what 'loli' is, then no, there isn't much of a concern. Opinions vary on this, so take everything I am saying based on a loli appearing younger than legal age, not some college age woman or MILF dressed in a school girl uniform in some role play scenario like some of these games/novels try to pull off. Without spoiling too much the character that would fall under the 'loli' tag appears to be on the younger side of still legal (don't let the clothes fool you ;)) I wish we had a "legal teen" tag for these borderline characters to clarify the content, although it comes back to perspective - like I said, some would view this character as loli, I say not and would call her late teens (17, 18, 19) in appearance.

As far as NTR goes, it is there early but I, like others here, are on the fence on whether it is true NTR.

Reactions: Silver

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Loli avoidable? Not really an issue.

There is only one character in this that might be considered 'loli' - I would say by the strict definition of what 'loli' is, then no, there isn't much of a concern. Opinions vary on this, so take everything I am saying based on a loli appearing younger than legal age, not some college age woman or MILF dressed in a school girl uniform in some role play scenario like some of these games/novels try to pull off. Without spoiling too much the character that would fall under the 'loli' tag appears to be on the younger side of still legal (don't let the clothes fool you ;)) I wish we had a "legal teen" tag for these borderline characters to clarify the content, although it comes back to perspective - like I said, some would view this character as loli, I say not and would call her late teens (17, 18, 19) in appearance.

As far as NTR goes, it is there early but I, like others here, are on the fence on whether it is true NTR.
i don't think it is real NTR she is just cheating and there is only one scene i like were this game is going to i thing that NTR won't be a future thing because how the story is written.

Reactions: SISIMEN
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes