SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
4.5/5 *'s AND this elusive tag are all I need to give this VN a shot >;D
20200331_121637.jpg
Btw, any recommendations for other Quality games/VN's with 'sleep sex' ??

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
The game has a lot of content and is very promising. I hope the developer is able to reach his fundraising goals in Patreon, so I can have a lot of fun ...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Those who said we'll enjoy the update we're right. Tho I'm a bit tired of the typical lesbo trope characters, we'll see where it goes with them. Oh and Dedee...that's gonna be some sweet payback. :)

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
is there actual pregnancy? or is the tag just preemptive? im looking for either the belly or a woman saying shes pregnant

Reactions: Darkaura

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
the "eat her cookie" scene may be the greatest moment in gaming history...i mean..what happens immediately after clicking to eat her cookie...i spit my drink out i laughed so hard...this game is brilliant..dev is a writing genius
my brain totally inserted the obligatory cartoon YOINK sound effect for that part lol

Reactions: Telgar

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
This update was really great. Love the game so far. But I'd like to point some things out. There are some bugs (nothing major) where the name of the characters don't match the dialogue. Also I'd like to see Mom-daughter relationship between Becky and Megan, currently I was Megan calling Becky her landlord. Other than that really love the game and am really looking forward to the next update. And please add more content for Tasha, or at least more like her ;) (I'm referring to futa/trans if that wasn't obvious).

Reactions: WindwardGames
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes