exter

May 29, 2017
I like the game so far, the only downside is the music for the sex scenes.

While
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for example, there is this really chill and almost annoying music, which absolutly does not fit. Either put no music in the sex scenes at all or even better try to find some sex sounds (moaning, slapping,...) that fit somewhat to the scene. Even if those sounds do not exactly fit what can be seen in those scenes, it would still be better than that music.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Bad Teacher, VERY good game, most promising indeed. Already waiting for next version. :love:

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
There were a lot of things to do and no time for games . But some of them I noticed for myself. And this game is just from this list . I played - and did not regret it!! The game is interesting , cool music, beautiful models. However, the plot is somewhat reminiscent of an old game Teachers Pets... But this is not so important. Waiting for more. Thank you to the author. (y) Especially for Abby))

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Current plan for Trev is that you help him become less scared of who he is, not that you have any intimate involvement with him.
Ouch.. here I was hoping that we'll eventually get to sissify him and make him realize his secret life long dream of becoming a cock worshiping good girl.. I guess you really can't have it all :/ come to think of it, being a jock he might not have a very appealing body type for sissyfication anyway.. I like the game though ^^

Jun 21, 2018
Great game, with lots of sex but everytime I have tried to save the game, an error screen appears, and I have to roll back or ignore, either way it doesn't save. Luckily it is still early in the game, so I don't mind watching all the sex again

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Great game, with lots of sex but everytime I have tried to save the game, an error screen appears, and I have to roll back or ignore, either way it doesn't save. Luckily it is still early in the game, so I don't mind watching all the sex again
Try downloading from a different link. I didn't have these problems. Not saying you don't, but sounds like a bad download. Worth a try to download it again, and I would suggest start w a new save.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev talks for this game ... all the best to gamers everywhere :)

Today, March 27th at 6:00am dev was still Testing, testing...... with the Progress to v0.15: 95%

Earlier, on March 19th at 7:30pm, dev had Brief real-world interruptions aside,
at 314 total new images, 10 high-quality animated scenes.
Couple more scenes to go, then bashing code ... 85% of the way to v0.15

There will hopefully be some good gaming to be had once dev releases thig update :)

arms99

May 11, 2018
It's out for $25 patrons:

Just released Bad Teacher v0.15 for "Home Run" ($25) patrons! Second and Third Base ($5 and $10) patrons will have access in two days time. General release will be two days after that.

v0.15 change log

Fixed "Leave" choice bug in school locker room.
Fixed typos (I hope, probably added more).
Reshot some of the "class montage" pics with better lighting.
Remodeled "Analise" character -skin texture was too slow to render, changed face and hair to fit new skin.
Remedied some untracked variables.
Tweaked v0.1 dialogue a little, couple of new choices.

Added 392 new still images.
Added animations totaling 374 images.

Added new relationship tracker, letting you see how much Affection and Passion others have for you (this kicks in near the start of the new material).

Added hookups with a couple of girls you already know.

Start building relationships with more girls.

Added a couple of casual encounters.

Introduced your sister.

Added the very start of the two big plot things (Revenge/Save the School).

Lots of interactions and choices.

New tags added for now and future (Futa/Trans, Harem, Loli, Pregnancy, Prostitution).

New game recommended but not vital (old saves will have lagging Affection and Passion numbers, but these are currently just for reference; and a couple lines of dialogue might be different).

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes