Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
ugh ntr tag, when a game may end in ntr not given ntr tag....
when a game open with ntr given ntr tag, which mostly only in the open without longlasting meaning...just hope that ntr only mean for that lesbian scene in the start...ugh looking grim.
Read back through the posts, the dev thought cheating meant NTR, so this may get revised.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
you are right about marriage thing but that's not only thing that bother me
you caught her having an affair with her boss and is a "she" she running after MC said we can talk that's mean she don't want to split and just a little late she forget about it and write "MC's shit" on the boxes so whats changed ? i am just angry not sad :D MC leave like a passive moron without do something or said something i just want to get revenge because of it. it's not sadness just anger and revenge
I mentioned this in an earlier comment of mine, but neither of his options were any better at that time, although I do think that he shouldn't gave up on the house.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Personally, i think the cheating tag only would've sufficed. Since it's only a one-time thing at the beginning, serving as a catalyst for MC to live a new life. It didn't emphasize on the wife being taken from MC and/or her disowning MC for it to really be Netorare. Just her caught in the act and MC left not wanting anything else to do with her (For now anyways).

Game looks so good definitely gotta keep my eye on it. Seeing NTR always gets me hooked.
ntr? like we can not have sex if we want right
Genre:
(NTR is one-time girl-girl)
MC catches his wife cheating on him with her female boss in the introduction.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
im ok with NTR in a game if it's avoidable and so far i like this game cuz it's pretty close to a Harem game. every game i patron is Harem. if there was an option at the beginning of the game along side an option to see the NTR scene, to lets say "go home early" to walk in on GF wheres she's butt naked about to have sex with her boss i think i woulda liked it better. mostly cause you cock(pussy?) block her boss. then again if GF is not showing up again then i guess it dont matter.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Personally, i think the cheating tag only would've sufficed. Since it's only a one-time thing at the beginning, serving as a catalyst for MC to live a new life. It didn't emphasize on the wife being taken from MC and/or her disowning MC for it to really be Netorare. Just her caught in the act and MC left not wanting anything else to do with her (For now anyways).

MC catches his wife cheating on him with her female boss in the introduction.
I agree. I get the NTR is sorta there. I mean it is unavoidable, but I think it was necessary to drive the story. Which I am ok with as long as it's not a reoccurring thing. I hate NTR with a passion, but I feel it was necessary for the story and hopefully, we get some revenge on Elaine. :devilish:

Reactions: Valeck and EZ8lt

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
That's not bad.
Not a highly psychological game with a complex history.
Just a fucking game... But a good, well-written, fun fuck game...(y)

Reactions: D Dog

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Pretty cool so far! Didn't really get the relationship with his ex. Says they can talk about it, and a week later writes MC's shit on the box. I like the models also cant wait to see more!

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
That NTR scene at the beginning was so hot! but even if the NTR was only that scene and there won't be anymore. I honestly don't mind it, the rest of the game is really good. Animations are hot as well. Can't wait to see more!

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I've seen a couple of negative reviews for this game so far and I totally disagree. If you want a deep slow burn game, go play A Wife a Mother. (Great game). If you want a sex game play this. Great start to a game. Plus give the dev a minute to actually get a story in place maybe before judging. IMO reviews should not be allowed on this site until at least the 3rd release.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I've seen a couple of negative reviews for this game so far and I totally disagree. If you want a deep slow burn game, go play A Wife a Mother. (Great game). If you want a sex game play this. Great start to a game. Plus give the dev a minute to actually get a story in place maybe before judging. IMO reviews should not be allowed on this site until at least the 3rd release.
Sometimes even a third release has less content than this on the first one. I don't think a block is a solution, but something on a review page should be changed, so that it would reflect that which release was it about automatically.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Sometimes even a third release has less content than this on the first one. I don't think a block is a solution, but something on a review page should be changed, so that it would reflect that which release was it about automatically.
That's actually a perfect suggestion.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Why do all female bits look so red ? , (did they all have THRUSH or do the whole NBA basket ball team before u arrive ?) and to the younger folk.. IRL if u ever see such redness RUN FOR THE HILLS ! looks good though other wise

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I did like that when the guy finds his gf cheating, it was with another chick. That was a refreshing change. But his point IS valid- once he finds her cheating how can he trust her that it was a one-time thing? (Although I suspect that HE did his share of cheating on HER...)

Bug: when I got the scene of Raine in the locker room, I chose to Leave and got a "An Exception Occurred" screen that killed the game.
(Also happened when I chose to watch.)

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
looks good.....but devil is charming not rude.....would appreciate if it was changed to blue-red plus-minus or something else.....

Reactions: Repuci
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes