tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
WindwardGames: 1st: Thank you for an awesome game thus far. 2nd: Came across a script error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapterone.rpy", line 4644, in script
    jump chaponeend
ScriptError: could not find label 'chaponeend'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump chaponeend
  File "S:\00.A-GAME\04.Bad Teacher [WindwardGames][Ren'Py]\BadTeacher-0.15-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "S:\00.A-GAME\04.Bad Teacher [WindwardGames][Ren'Py]\BadTeacher-0.15-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Bad Teacher 0.15
Tue Mar 31 17:28:18 2020

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Really pleased by this game, I liked seeing the diversity of characters. Making Trans optional was a great idea. Will it be possible that Trevor explores his sexuality? And, if so, will it also be avoidable?
Excited to see what's next in this game. It was a pleasant surprise.

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Only 16 pages for this game thread so far, but I'm sure there will be a lot more soon. Great update and looking forward to what looks like many, many paternity tests later on lol

Reactions: Telgar

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
WindwardGames: 1st: Thank you for an awesome game thus far. 2nd: Came across a script error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump chaponeend

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump chaponeend
  File "S:\00.A-GAME\04.Bad Teacher [WindwardGames][Ren'Py]\BadTeacher-0.15-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "S:\00.A-GAME\04.Bad Teacher [WindwardGames][Ren'Py]\BadTeacher-0.15-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Bad Teacher 0.15
Tue Mar 31 17:28:18 2020
I got this as well when I skipped the hooker.

bobit

Jul 23, 2017
WindwardGames the game is very good so far keep up the good work and a Mom-daughter relationship between Becky and Megan would be more believable then landlord-tenant

Reactions: Telgar

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
i don't think it is real NTR she is just cheating and there is only one scene i like were this game is going to i thing that NTR won't be a future thing because how the story is written.
I have to agree. She is barely established as a character and it's only for story purpose to establish the MCs history. More of a plot device than actual NTR. And I for one am not a fan of NTR. So I would have to say it doesn't really have any emotional impact, especially when the MC dumps the bitch immediately.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I did not he non Futa route, it was hot. Not sure about futa route, but if it is anything like the non Futa sex, it's probably hot if that's your thing.
kinda asking if she uses her dick. not something i see myself doing in rl-but i'm cool so long as there is no male n male.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
kinda asking if she uses her dick. not something i see myself doing in rl-but i'm cool so long as there is no male n male.
Wouldn't be able to answer that one, have to say if you're curious, give the route a try, if you don't like it go back and do the other one. Either way the game rocks and is worth the DL.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

arms99

May 11, 2018
Hi WindwardGames, love the game so far keep up the great work :love:

Just wanted to point out a little bug. In the Raine changing room scene if you choose "leave" it subtracts 1 angel point instead of adding 1 point like it's supposed to.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Great game! Absolutely love it so far and I can't wait to see all you have planned unfold.

I've some thoughts too. I suspect that MCs old girlfriend will make a reapperance, but if not wouldn't MCs reaction to her cheating be a bit overreactive given how perverted he is? I mean if MCs behaviour (if player so chooses to be as perverted as possible given the title) later in the game after intro is anything to go by, wouldn't he actually see the lesbian strap-on action as a big opportunity and infact severely overreacted by storming out and not even calling her the next day? (Also a bit odd that she hasn't called him).
If there is indeed something bigger planned for later (other than of course
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) that would negate these concerns then please disregard this.

Also a small thing, but Megan refers to Becky as her landlady, as well as calls her "Becks" familiarly. Is she supposed to or is it just to cover up any future lesbian content without patreon sniffing it out were they to be parent and child or even sisters? I only ask since MC has a throwaway line where he says Megan looks familiar, which I can only assume is he thinking Megan and Becky look pretty much the same.
It's only weird if my suspicion is true since even Mara and Kate are correctly reffered to as niece and aunt.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
For people with landlady problem (Like me because this is made nonsens in story). This is a quick trick to solve it without patch.

First step: find the file named script.rpy and open it with wordpad

Search this line and replace it like in the pictures.

Capture d’écran de 2020-03-31 19-05-38.png

Capture d’écran de 2020-03-31 19-21-34.png

Step 2: save the file and restart the game after you quit her.

And now Becky is no more the landlady of Megan but is Mommy or the title you want to give her.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
For people with landlady problem (Like me because this is made nonsens in story). This is a quick trick to solve it without patch.

First step: find the file named script.rpy and open it with wordpad

Search this line and replace it like in the pictures.

View attachment 604054

View attachment 604055

Step 2: save the file and restart the game after you quit her.

And now Becky is no more the landlady of Megan but is Mommy or the title you want to give her.
mine is kinda stuck in rar. can you post your script here, please?

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes