Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
mine is kinda stuck in rar. can you post your script here, please?
No problem. I post the edited file right now.

I preferred to show the method and apply the teaching of the Inuit proverb which says: give a fish to a man and he will eat. Teach him how to fish and he will eat the rest of his life.

But i understand is not really evident and intimidating if you never see a source code in your life.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
WindwardGames Nice fucking job!

Bad Teacher does an amazing job balancing early game action with keeping an interesting plot & entertaining story. There's a huge selection of ladies with varied body types & unique personalities. Loving how many curves Raine has packed into that yummy little package and that little vixen Mara....Daaaam >;D

This project has already earned a spot in my top 10 (currently have 68 titles from F95 on my S10+) and if it continues along this trajectory the sky's the limit !!!! Keep up the amazing work!!

Reactions: smellyass777

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I thought the Cookie girl was awesome. Not because of the whole "Loli" thing...but how it transpired. The animation was great.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing her come around more often.
I lol'd also^ he whips her into that room so quick her handlebars almost fell off :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Valeck and Telgar

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
My guess the dev is planning a threesome with Megan and Becky and is being pro-active against breaking patreon rules. Also the relationship between Megan and Becky is a variable in the script, which means that it can easily be changes using either a console command or a simple patch. If you want you can use this console command to change the relationship at any time:

ll = "mother"

The fact that there hasn't been any whitewashing of Mara and Kate relationship probably means that the dev isn't planning on doing any lewd scenes involving both Mara and Kate.
Few message up. I show how to edit script.rpy to make the change. If is only thats. Any patch is necessary and the modification can be do by everybody.

Why i do not think about the console? My respects on this. More easy and fast than editing one line manually.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
No problem. I post the edited file right now.

I preferred to show the method and apply the teaching of the Inuit proverb which says: give a fish to a man and he will eat. Teach him how to fish and he will eat the rest of his life.

But i understand is not really evident and intimidating if you never see a source code in your life.
thanks. i can't get mine open for some reason.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I thought the Cookie girl was awesome. Not because of the whole "Loli" thing...but how it transpired. The animation was great.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing her come around more often.
So did I..that whole beginning of that scene made me laugh. My reaction to her asking if I wanted to eat her cookie would have been pretty much the same as the mc. :love: :LOL:

Reactions: Telgar

arms99

May 11, 2018
Few message up. I show how to edit script.rpy to make the change. If is only thats. Any patch is necessary and the modification can be do by everybody.

Why i do not think about the console? My respects on this. More easy and fast than editing one line manually.
Also the advantage of using console vs editing the script is that it should carry on for future updates. With editing the script you'll need to do it every time an update comes out. On the other hand the console command should carry on with future updates, so as long as you don't start a new game you won't need to do anything again.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Also the advantage of using console vs editing the script is that it should carry on for future updates. With editing the script you'll need to do it every time an update comes out. On the other hand the console command should carry on with future updates, so as long as you don't start a new game you won't need to do anything again.
I agree at 100%. I'm in a period of coding learning. I'm too much on this. Is in part why i chose this. But is principally to stimulate the discovering and the sharing knowledge of source code.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
The NTR tag is unnecesary because that was straight up cheating and he ditched the bitch asap like an Alpha
I saw it more like running away crying like a damn beta...
An alpha would have both of them on their knees begging for quite a few things.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes