Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Personally, that's what I love about this game. One thing I prefer about this game compared to WVM is that there is no forced relationship. Like it or not you're stuck with the girlfriend in WVM. Also, as much as I like WVM the lewd scenes in this game are so much hotter, not to mention the renders and animations are far better.
no shauna, though-she's what got me.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Personally, that's what I love about this game. One thing I prefer about this game compared to WVM is that there is no forced relationship. Like it or not you're stuck with the girlfriend in WVM. Also, as much as I like WVM the lewd scenes in this game are so much hotter, not to mention the renders and animations are far better.
I wouldn't call the scenes in BT *Better* than WVM, but that's All just personal opinion, out of curiosity do you play the crunched versions of games, WVM scenes are pretty HD imho =)

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
This has already passed that on the lewd front. Why even with my preference not to have every girl "im so wet for you" from frame 1 on, the superior randers and animations will somewhat make up for it on a playability standpoint. It's not click x1000 ...oh they are not done talking about how great I am yet...click x1000.......stfu already "babe"....spam click x1000.......c'mon......meh payout.

I mean for a load it up with the expectation of getting a quick something out of it game, which is basically what this is trying to be, the more simple delivery approach in all that just works a lot better ;)

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Yeah, Shauna's good. But I'm really loving Mara here. From the scene in the first release where she starts masturbating to you and the aunt having sex, she became one of my fav LI.
IKR^ reminds me Heavily of the scene in Lexi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While not as sexually graphic as the scene you're mentioning, this is innuendo Gold & made me lmao >;D

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
IKR^ reminds me Heavily of the scene in Lexi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While not as sexually graphic as the scene you're mentioning, this is innuendo Gold & made me lmao >;D
This is exactly why Mara is my favorite here and why Kaylee is my favorite in Lexi. I just adore scenes like that, gets me hooked up on a girl immediately.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
WindwardGames
Mara's stats were all set to zero in my save file from last version. I restarted the game and picked the same choices and her stats grow as expected. Something wrong with her stats when you use the old save.

oh and it seems to be like that for Becky too. Have to start over to get her stats to reflect past choices.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
1521 png renders (1280x720) @ 1.86GB, impressive for a 0.15 version

I like the story and spelling is nice to read.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes