Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
The progress of the game is perfect,please don't add any NTR in upcoming updates
Depends on one's definition of NTR. With this kinda of pacing where else do you end up that keeps things new and fresh?

If the MC isn't doing double teams with his buddy or given the option to partake in full blown and fully animated orgy scenes down the line it'll have fallen short of it's true potential to stand out imo ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oldmanriver

oldmanriver

Dec 28, 2018
Depends on one's definition of NTR. With this kinda of pacing where else do you end up that keeps things new and fresh?

If the MC isn't doing double teams with his buddy or given the option to partake in full blown and fully animated orgy scenes down the line it'll have fallen short of it's true potential to stand out imo ;)
Some of us are greedy fucks... I, for one, don't like to share with other dudes. But I won't fault others for their kinks. I just want the option to be greedy.

Reactions: Imantiu

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I feel like maybe you're missing the entire point of this forum.

It's horsecocks, just FYI.
This is a good Christian website with strong family values.

I've seen lots of threads talking about how close families are, some are so close they even hug.

Sure i've seen some hardcore stuff like handholding and headpatting but fortunately there are good games like this about teaching.

Reactions: Look-see and bas

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018

Also idk what limits what I've heard but, I Do hear more than 3 in a scene requires a NASA approved pc to run or is it to properly render ?
Idk, all I know is there seems to be difficulty doing scenes with 3 or more actors.

• Haha
Reactions: oldmanriver

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
A little bit of NTR in the introduction. And then an excellent harem game begins.
The most promising harem game of the last 2 months. If DEV maintains regular updates, it will go over $ 1000 in 1 or 2 months.

And for those who hate harem, you can reject whoever you want. And be faithful to one (or 2) woman.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I'd always wanted to hear her explanation out of curiosity, like could there exist a sensible reason why she'd do this or was she gonna go for the classic, " it's not what it looks like " lmfao ? I'm hoping later in game progress we discover why, even if it's just to know if I should feel validated at my disgust as a RP'ing user >;D

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
WindwardGames hi, it's me again LOL :ROFLMAO:

so... Meagn :D

in the new updated version there are 3 pics with old eyebrows when she picks up her phone so please be a dear and fix that for the 0.20 update when it comes out, thank you very much :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After all, Megan is a very lovely girl just like her mother and she has to be perfect :D

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
WindwardGames hi, it's me again LOL :ROFLMAO:

so... Meagn :D

in the new updated version there are 3 pics with old eyebrows when she picks up her phone so please be a dear and fix that for the 0.20 update when it comes out, thank you very much :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After all, Megan is a very lovely girl just like her mother and she has to be perfect :D
Too bad, No barf emoji! Hopefully dev takes it as a compliment as I ASSuME she was written to feel like...sorry to sound judgmental...white trailer trash, job Well done, wouldn't touch her with any of Your dicks, lmao >;D

Again, no offense intended !

ODX

Apr 3, 2018
I can also confirm this is an issue.

WindwardGames: 1st: Thank you for an awesome game thus far. 2nd: Came across a script error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapterone.rpy", line 4644, in script
    jump chaponeend
ScriptError: could not find label 'chaponeend'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapterone.rpy", line 4644, in script
    jump chaponeend
  File "S:\00.A-GAME\04.Bad Teacher [WindwardGames][Ren'Py]\BadTeacher-0.15-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "S:\00.A-GAME\04.Bad Teacher [WindwardGames][Ren'Py]\BadTeacher-0.15-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'chaponeend'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Bad Teacher 0.15
Tue Mar 31 17:28:18 2020

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Too bad, No barf emoji! Hopefully dev takes it as a compliment as I ASSuME she was written to feel like...sorry to sound judgmental...white trailer trash, job Well done, wouldn't touch her with any of Your dicks, lmao >;D

Again, no offense intended !
non taken :D
yeah, they are supposed to be white trailer trash girls and that's fine by me :D
i hope MC gets a steamy 3some action with them in the near future :D

Yadue

Sep 30, 2017
Hello everyone, this is my compressed version:

Bad Teacher [v0.15] [WindwardGames] - Original Size: 1.96 GB

Dane tech:
Original Images (JPG+PNG-1.86GB) - Compress (webp-1.1.0-VeryHigh+BestFilter+Edit) 463MB
Original Audio (OGG-500kbps) 74.8MB - Compress (Opus-128kbps) 23.1MB

My software (tools) - Test Win10-Pro

Download PC (524MB):

Last edited:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
That was pretty fun.

Deff getting me some short girl action after that pool match.

Bout time shorties got love.
If there were more model choices for them, without making them look like 8 year old kids...

I'd love to use them myself.

You CAN tweak sliders by hand...but that's time consuming.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If there were more model choices for them, without making them look like 8 year old kids...

I'd love to use them myself.

You CAN tweak sliders by hand...but that's time consuming.
I've seen some of the horror shows some games pass off as kids.

I've only seen about 2 or 3 get it right so I can only imagine how much work it would be to get a decent looking adult to be on the short side.

In fact I think this is the first one i've seen.

Granted I don't have dwarfism but I am on the short side so it's nice to see the smaller end of the spectrum get a bit of love and she is cute as hell.

Shame it takes so much work, would like to see more shorter folk. I'll take this as a win though.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I've seen some of the horror shows some games pass off as kids.

I've only seen about 2 or 3 get it right so I can only imagine how much work it would be to get a decent looking adult to be on the short side.

In fact I think this is the first one i've seen.

Granted I don't have dwarfism but I am on the short side so it's nice to see the smaller end of the spectrum get a bit of love and she is cute as hell.

Shame it takes so much work, would like to see more shorter folk. I'll take this as a win though.
There are quite a few child models that actually look pretty good, but there are a LOT of morph options between Genesis 3 and 8 types.

I am not quite sure how this dev created her, but as another creator, I am quite fascinated by that character. Not on a fetish level, but I'd really like to make a few models like that.

Hell...I'd love to create Billy Barty. He was such an awesome dude. I'd love to put that cantankerous little bugger in game.

If you don't know anything about him, I'd highly suggest Googling him. He passed away in 2000.

Reactions: Avaron1974

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well hollywood has 21 yr old girls acting like 14 and 15 yr olds so they last longer in shows and movies .... so if a game does it ,,, oh well ....

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah i know i make a shitty teacher seems all i want is to fuck all the girls in class .. am i a bad guy or just really really sexual ..... hhhhhhhhhhhhaahahahhaha

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes