erkper

May 16, 2018
The changelog says that 0.15 included a relationship tracker.
Well, where can I see it?
Click the red heart in the top right corner of the screen. Note some of the characters' stats will be off if you continued a game with 0.15. Should be accurate if you start a new game in 0.15.

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Click the red heart in the top right corner of the screen. Note some of the characters' stats will be off if you continued a game with 0.15. Should be accurate if you start a new game in 0.15.
I just started a new game 10 mins ago and don't have any heart. That's why I asked :confused:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It doesn't show up instantly at the beginning of the game. Pretty sure it shows up at what was the beginning of the new content for the 0.15 update.
Ah... OK. Thank you so much.
Well, since we can earn both Affinity and Lust points with some of the girls since the beginning of the game, and as the changelog recommended starting a new game, I assumed that the relationship tracker would show when you started a new game.
I think that should be clarified in the OP as it is quite misleading.

Reactions: erkper

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Only thing I remember seeing even close to that was at the very first of the game where mc catches his girlfriend cheating on him and that's where the story begins. Game is kind of like a darker version of wvm in my opinion, and I think it has a lot of promise right out of the gate.
Ah alright, so it's just a backstory kind of thing. Cool!

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
I really wish I could find the versions of the Final Fantasy music in this game. It's awesome and drew me in immediately.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes