longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This shows some good potential ... I enjoyed the pairing of your friends sister and daughter... some of the teachers are good looking (even if nothing has happened with them yet) ... I liked the shy girl in class, I'm hoping that I'll really be able to take advantage of that and screw her up (while screwing her) ... the 2 gothy students I'm looking forward to breaking too... plus I might as well fuck my exs mother because revenge is good... just a shame it's fairly short atm, will look forward to more.

Oh yeah only thing is as a visual person who's bad with names I need pictures of who people are in the relationship tracker otherwise I got no idea who is who.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
White Trash or not, they're both sexy as hell and the all but inevitable threesome has me very much looking forward to future updates.
I'm actually curious about that. MC did say something about Megan being shy about her smarts, so I wonder if she's actually not as trashy as she looks. At least it made me curious about her, which is a first for a character of her type.

Oh yeah only thing is as a visual person who's bad with names I need pictures of who people are in the relationship tracker otherwise I got no idea who is who.
Also agree. Said so in my review, but this game definitely needs a bit of an improvement on that screen. And with a number of characters we're getting, I absolutely would appreciate a visual reminder as well. Especially since the game is in development and by the next update I will be thinking "wait, who's that?".

Reactions: arms99

arms99

May 11, 2018
I'm actually curious about that. MC did say something about Megan being shy about her smarts, so I wonder if she's actually not as trashy as she looks. At least it made me curious about her, which is a first for a character of her type.
He did also say she was the "one student likely to be knocked up". Personally, I hope MC will take it upon himself to make that prediction come true.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
I thought based on the logo/banner picture this would be a far less fun experience than it was. Instead it was both fun and pretty well made game overall. Happily awaiting new versions.

Reactions: Harem Route

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
So who is the girl you most looking forward to fuck in this game?
For me it has to be Izzy. Looking forward to whip her into shape and make good use of her bad girl side ;)
Rayven. Underrated girl.

and I'm definitely going to say Elaine too and more like a blackmail fuck situation where she missed out on how the MC would pleasure her in the past. She tries to get desperate into being his girlfriend again, but he refuses. :cool:

Last edited:

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Uhm, I find that every woman in this game trying to seduce the MC at first meeting too "progressive"...
If it's me developing game, I would prefer the more subtle gradual way.
Not every girl the MC meets is trying to seduce him.

Besides you actually develop with some of the important characters like that short principal woman Raine.
Two whole episodes and all you get from her is a small 3 sec kiss from her after a decent level of interractions with her.

Last edited:

CheshireNL

Oct 6, 2018
I sincerely hope that apart from the girls, she-hulk included, there will be a scene with the gay boy, albeit a small one like in Parental Love.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I sincerely hope that apart from the girls, she-hulk included, there will be a scene with the gay boy, albeit a small one like in Parental Love.
Someone asked a similar question on patreon and here is the devs response:
1587396526928.png

Reactions: Repuci

WindwardGames

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2020
About 75% of the way toward v0.2, in the animation weeds right now.
I hugely appreciate the engagement from everyone on here, its immensely encouraging!

Some more sneak preview images below, very minor spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpecY_92

Feb 13, 2020
I hugely appreciate the engagement from everyone on here, its immensely encouraging!

Can't wait! Awesome work so far!

May 14, 2018

Mystery ass:love: juicy, better than skinny little girls.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
This game is moving up my list rapidly. Enjoy the dialogue, yet to find a chick I don't like (thank you to the dev for allowing a choice with the hooker,) and looking forward to the story's evolution.

The only part I've been sad about thus far is that cookie girl was a one-time encounter; kinda wish i could place a standing order or have her be a student at the school but in another classroom.

Also I want the neighbor...so very badly

We are born astride a grave
You just know we'll eventually have sex with her in a graveyard, right? That's gotta happen

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
More Dee Dee content, 0.2? Getting even with ex by hooking up with her hot mother, is a stroke of genius!
Will we also see ex ( Elaine) back? Would be fun on harem( or domination) path.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes