Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
My guess is that mystery ass is attached to a very down-to-earth woman.
Like literally really close to the earth.

Reactions: Freezer14
Nov 4, 2018
There is mild cheating,
when you get multiple girls in a relationship then you're cheating on them.

NTR was seeing your wife get fucked by her boss,
also mild as only the MC not the player (in most cases) had a problem with them fucking.

Some might find the spy scene with that bull dyke NTR cause of potential feelings of jealousy.

Reactions: Freezer14

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I am going to guess the answer to this is the one I wont like, but I have to ask anyway. What is the harem like in this game, are we talking an actual harem or the version used on this site? By the version used on this site I mean is that, everyone fucks everyone and we somehow call that a harem or that the girls in said harem fuck each other whenever they please with no input from the MC/player at all?

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
My guess is the mystery ass belongs to Alessandra. The THICCness and skin tone checks out

Untitled.png

Also nice seeing young Kate, she is quite... perky :)

Great job dev, 3/4 of the game already done in such a short time, more people should jump on to support this game. It has some lovely characters and i am loving the pacing that's a nice refresher as oppose to the usual slow approach most games take.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
This game is moving up my list rapidly. Enjoy the dialogue, yet to find a chick I don't like (thank you to the dev for allowing a choice with the hooker,) and looking forward to the story's evolution.

The only part I've been sad about thus far is that cookie girl was a one-time encounter; kinda wish i could place a standing order or have her be a student at the school but in another classroom.

Also I want the neighbor...so very badly

You just know we'll eventually have sex with her in a graveyard, right? That's gotta happen
I think we might see the cookie girl in future updates. At least i hope so

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes