seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, I'll fix that. The original brows with the model had a problem where they wouldn't move with the rest of the face if she did anything too expressive, so I used brows from a different model but couldn't replicate the shading. Figured out how to do it now though.

Actual general release of v0.15 isn't till tomorrow (leaked early from Patreon), will try to put this in and squash a few little bugs before then.
WindwardGames Just wanted to give you a heads up that if the prostitute is refused, the game crashes. The problem is that you never defined the label chaponeend. Putting it in directly after the sex options with the prostitute fixes the problem.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Not enough to justify promoting as an update, but I've edited the first page links to a version that includes fixes to a couple of small bugs and other problems with v0.15:

Fixed crash when refusing sex worker.
I am playing version 0.15, and the error of refusing sex worker is still happening. You need to add this line here:

Code:
label chaponeend:

scene bg streetthree14

bt "(All right, I better get home and get some sleep. Talk about a wild couple of days...)"
That'll fixer up right and no more error.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
So good, so short.

Edit: Oh, the MC is a Fusion of Henry Cavill + Richard Madden + Tom Cruise. lol

Jan 21, 2020
Thank you for the update, once again praising the game's great graphics, the emotions on the faces of the characters are very, very real, there are many women with a lot of different personalities and charms.
A promising game, looking forward to the next update

Reactions: arms99

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Becky is Megan's landlady :HideThePain:
(will this be fixable?)

Dev, one little remark from a picky bastard like me.
"¡Dios mío!" is Spanish, not Italian. Alessandra should say "Oddio!" or "Oh mio Dio!"

Mara and Alessandra. People with heart diseases should refrain from trying this out.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Good writing, renders, characters, and the smoothest animation transitions I have seen in a VN. Nice variety of potential love interests and the "casual encounter" cue is a nice touch. Bookmarked.

Reactions: MadMac-88

WindwardGames

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2020
v0.2 previews (very minor spoilers):

Knock before you come in...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A firm hand.

And I know most of us are here for the ladies, I just really liked how this came out:

D

Deleted member 1931428

I learned something today - with a new wardrobe and a visit to the barbershop I could be a chick magnet like the MC. Other than that, this was a fairly fast-paced game from the start. That is a welcome change, and somehow the developer managed to slip in a good story as well. Nice visuals, humor and fitting music with interesting characters. Will definitely keep my eyes peeled for future updates (y)

Reactions: Harem Route

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Uhm, I find that every woman in this game trying to seduce the MC at first meeting too "progressive"...
If it's me developing game, I would prefer the more subtle gradual way.
Definately but thats what I love about it :love:
I don't have a problem with things taken 2 updates before anything starts happening but when it starts taking 10 updates to get to a point where the mc gets to touch her shoulder...thats unwelcome. Look at happy Summer for example.
So many updates and the games pretty much gotten no where....all to be a bit realistic and challenging considering the relationship of the mc with the girls.
I don't mind a touch of realism but too much just stalls the development. This one started off fast and thats one of the things I like about it....I'm sure it will slow down a bit but I'm happy with its pace atm.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
I don't mind a touch of realism but too much just stalls the development. This one started off fast and thats one of the things I like about it....I'm sure it will slow down a bit but I'm happy with its pace atm.
I agree, certain amount of suspension of disbelief is needed, otherwise games become a little too stale. There are games on this site that have been in development for almost 2 years and barely got past the kissing phase, if even that. Some of them are even good games. But still, this is refreshing.
Besides, with this particular game I even find it somewhat believable. I mean, come on, the MC is hot as fuck. I can definitely see the girls (and a boy) in the school swooning over him. Both the teachers and the students.

The least realistic thing, I think, was the cookie girl, but come on, that scene was hilarious and still worth suspending some disbelief, just for the fuck of it (no pun intended).

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
So who is the girl you most looking forward to fuck in this game?
For me it has to be Izzy. Looking forward to whip her into shape and make good use of her bad girl side ;)

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
So who is the girl you most looking forward to fuck in this game?
For me it has to be Izzy. Looking forward to whip her into shape and make good use of her bad girl side ;)
Now that's the important question!
If I had to pick one - probably Yuka. Can't wait to exchange some favors for grades with her.
The others would be Rowena, Staci and Raine. Rayven looks interesting too.

And I want more cookie girl scenes xD I'm so sad it was probably just a one off, but it was just fun and I liked her visually.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't mind realism, when it's realistic.

When a woman finds a man sexually attractive, she'll fuck him.

One night stands, sex friends, quickies ... they are all quite popular things.

This may shock some people but it's just men, we also love sex ... a lot. If a woman you met didn't put out for you, it isn't becaise you haven't dated for enough months ...... it's because she wasn't interested. Chances are the next night she was spreading for someone else. Maybe even that night if it was early enough or had cock on call.

Reactions: The Wicked One
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes