The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Is Becky really Megan's "landlady" or is there a patch out there to turn them into mom and daughter? Weird that they would be landlady and tenant.
pretty sure it's the typical forced necessity for being on patreon...there no patch but if I remember correctly there is a post showing what variables via the console to change somewhere on the thread

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
more important would be a changelog ....that uploaders in 90% of uploads forget them is just ..... it should be a reason to NOT be able to upload after all
Why would a changelog be important?

Just load the save that ended on the previous version and continue on.

You get to discripline the punk girl in your class, have some adventure with Kate, a bit of Yuka tease along with option to have your sister share Yuka with you in future, and twins named Hope and Faith... as well as some (non-binding) choices of how you will deal with your cheating ex. It's a good update. Just play it. No fucking changelog needed.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Damn, this game goes through the gears pretty quick. Which is a good thing. I like a decent slow-burn as well, but the way this one balances longer buildups with other quickies is a great template for all harem games.

Reactions: Okamikari

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Why would a changelog be important?

Just load the save that ended on the previous version and continue on.

You get to discripline the punk girl in your class, have some adventure with Kate, a bit of Yuka tease along with option to have your sister share Yuka with you in future, and twins named Hope and Faith... as well as some (non-binding) choices of how you will deal with your cheating ex. It's a good update. Just play it. No fucking changelog needed.
Really the changelog is very important for the players and the dev as well since the dev rely on players to be their play testers and if a player don't know what exactly the new update has they wont have a clue if they run into a unnoticeable bug that does something like not let a event fire (Skip over an event) ect. With that said it still isn't something to complain about just come down here and leave a comment for the changelog if the up loader doesn't provide it.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Downloaded, 10 minutes into the game and I already snorted beer through my nose. This game is hilarious!!

There's also some sexy stuff early on, for those of the attention-span deficit crowd.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So far I'm enjoying the update, could have done without Kate deciding, on our first date, that she needs to spice up our relationship with the bland waitress.

Otherwise really enjoying everything.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes