D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Now that is how you do an update!!!! Just an amazing game, and the chemistry between the MC and Sister is amazing.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
NTR, (NTR is one-time girl-girl)
If that is the scenario then not a big deal although by mentioning it you are giving wrong impression there,simply creates confusion.(lesbianism with or without permission is somewhat tolerable). Skipped first few updates but now you specified about it,so don't mind "girl-girl" type of NTR as long as it won't involve opposite party.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
If that is the scenario then not a big deal although by mentioning it you are giving wrong impression there,simply creates confusion.(lesbianism with or without permission is somewhat tolerable). Skipped first few updates but now you specified about it,so don't mind "girl-girl" type of NTR as long as it won't involve opposite party.
To be honest its not even NTR, just your wife/girlfriend cheating on you with her boss. Not even remotely close to NTR.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There's also sharing but so far only with another woman set up for future. No men that you are sharing with at this point. Katie and Maggie both seem to be set up to have multiple bisexual sharing scenes. Though Maggie may have lesbian relations with someone you are also dating.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I have not played the update yet will later but that "NTR" scene with ex-GF in the beginning is the only thing i do not like in the game for the sole reason of why not TRY and join in ?? I mean i get the cheating thing but the MC should have said something like can i join and then get turned down or he hears his ex say something like you satisfy me may more than my BF ever could something to really get upset over.

I really love this game so maybe i am nit picking but my unofficial score of this would be 4.5 out of 5 -- this game is in my top 5 games for sure and i hope in the future when things stabilize to support this dev.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
To be honest its not even NTR, just your wife/girlfriend cheating on you with her boss. Not even remotely close to NTR.
That's like, the textboook definition of NTR/netorare. The protagonist's significant other finds sexual release with another person and the protagonist discovers this. That meets all criteria for NTR.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Loving this teacher more and more :devilish:(y)
Dev good Job game is perfectly fine -waiting for more updates and Fuckings :LOL: (y)

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
I am glad that I am not the only one enjoying this game so far. There was good amount of content since the first release and yeah there is quite a lot of fucking, but this does not feel like one of those games just for fapping. It is really fun to play and it seems that we can expect some interesting stuff in the next update. I think there is another author worth of supporting every now and then

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Was the little internal dialogue about his ex and getting back at her in this update or was it in a previous one? Was playing the game for the first time and thinking to myself "I'd like to teach the bitch a lesson" and low and behold it looks like we're going to get a chance to do exactly that :)
Loving this game, the dialogue is excellent, the renders are very good as are the animations. Sure the sex is easy but it works very well. Can't wait for the next update.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Was the little internal dialogue about his ex and getting back at her in this update or was it in a previous one? Was playing the game for the first time and thinking to myself "I'd like to teach the bitch a lesson" and low and behold it looks like we're going to get a chance to do exactly that :)
Loving this game, the dialogue is excellent, the renders are very good as are the animations. Sure the sex is easy but it works very well. Can't wait for the next update.
it was part of this update

Reactions: dbp5ca

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Ooo I sure do enjoy some good revenge :sneaky:. Put it in her butt, make her cum 100 times (you know until she says sorry and that she loves MC, make her get addicted to that pp), then throw her ass out on the street while she's still naked.

A man can hope.

Reactions: dbp5ca

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Not a bad update.
I find it interesting that after a fast start (and the pace of sex scenes still continues actually), it doesn't apply to all girls.
And as for Izzy, you little minx, I knew you were a naughty girl! It should be a very interesting game of trying to best each other with you...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get this game.
The affection goes up but the passion drops to 0
So which is better to maintain or do I have to try to keep it even which is almost impossible.
I finished it anyway and I must say I do like the twins and hope they come back in future versions...peace

Last edited:

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
That's like, the textboook definition of NTR/netorare. The protagonist's significant other finds sexual release with another person and the protagonist discovers this. That meets all criteria for NTR.
Well in my day NTR was the MC being forced to watch his loved one (GF/Wife/Lover/etc..) having sex by his enemy and realizing that she (or he) was enjoying it (Also the MC could be doing this to a rival/enemy/etc..). Again this is all my opinion but its what i grew up with, and i think ppl lump up a person is fucking someone else who is not the MC (epecially when they are not in a relationship with the MC) they instantly jump to NTR.

Anyway back on topic for this game, loving it and looking forward to each update.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->