curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Big potential for this game. Nice!!! Trans fantasy shall be most important, push the fantasy more or perhaps during a second date with the hooker (handjob, 69, more...). The same for spank, additionnal scene is really needed to push the fantasy (why she keep his pant :( ).

So, with the number of girls and the possibility of fetish, I hope it will be one of the famous game preent here...

thanks for the share

Never seen a midget!!! Nice!

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have seen the tag NTR, from the description it seems a "harem" game… there is any sharing/cuckold scenes with some girl/girlfriend for now?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I have seen the tag NTR, from the description it seems a "harem" game… there is any sharing/cuckold scenes with some girl/girlfriend for now?
Your answer has been answered many times. I'm betting if you go back a page you'd find it. But, since you asked about a very specific situation, the answer is yes. There is only one NTR scene, at least so far, and it's the first scene in the game. Happens in less than five minutes of starting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Your answer has been answered many times. I'm betting if you go back a page you'd find it. But, since you asked about a very specific situation, the answer is yes. There is only one NTR scene, at least so far, and it's the first scene in the game. Happens in less than five minutes of starting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fiancée not wife.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Did the developer of this game hinted if there will be mc x Maggie content or it's just gonna be Maggie x other girls? Not sure if I should phase out all hopes since genres thingy doesn't list incest or keep the hope up since there are scenes with main character walking on her naked and stuff.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm really liking the game but would like to point out that a sane man may want to fuck Mara and Kate but maybe not in his best friends home where they can be caught. Unfortunately you close off the chance of a relationship with both of them if you don't decide to do it then and there.

Besides those two there aren't any LI available to fuck, everything is one offs besides them (IIRC). Need to hurry up the preggers neighbor content, need to help her relieve some tension.

I'd really prefer not to share women with other partners (female or not) but it seems the game is set up for a lot of sharing routes. Any chance we will actually see solo LI routes that don't have the LI unhappy with the MC for not wanting to share them with random waitresses/his own sister? Just seems that after he caught his fiancee being fucked by another woman he might be leery of jumping into a sharing situation with a new LI.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm really liking the game but would like to point out that a sane man may want to fuck Mara and Kate but maybe not in his best friends home where they can be caught. Unfortunately you close off the chance of a relationship with both of them if you don't decide to do it then and there.

Besides those two there aren't any LI available to fuck, everything is one offs besides them (IIRC). Need to hurry up the preggers neighbor content, need to help her relieve some tension.

I'd really prefer not to share women with other partners (female or not) but it seems the game is set up for a lot of sharing routes. Any chance we will actually see solo LI routes that don't have the LI unhappy with the MC for not wanting to share them with random waitresses/his own sister? Just seems that after he caught his fiancee being fucked by another woman he might be leery of jumping into a sharing situation with a new LI.
Yeah, you'd think that after him breaking up with his fiance because he found her in bed with another women, he'd be more reluctant to get into sharing with women, even if he is included. Bringing that up during the refusal would've been more realistic than him being "selfish".

Reactions: MrFriendly

secrecy

May 1, 2017
This game should be taken as example to most developers out there about how to plan and do properly sex scenes and how to develop an erotic game without compromise, restrictions or agenda. Just relaxed fun and sex without twisted unnecesary plots, care about "oh no, I cannot put a sex scene here because its only 0.2 and still my patreons should wait until I consider they have been milked enough" and shit like that.

As an example, sex with the "cookies girl" is absolutely fantastic. From the moment she appears at the door until the end. Without taboos or restrictions.
What a difference with 99% of games out there that are unable to show an exciting sex scene: normally just at first characters are fully dressed and next one are fully nude performing the most generic and bored sexual posture we have seen hundreds of times before (worst enough, with a hidden mc face or crappy animations).

Also congrats to developer to show us a nice and attractive male protagonist who is at charge of everything without becoming a selfish bully, not another bland or douchebag almost teenager that doesnt knows about anything is happening around him but wants to get laid with all the women, but the moment there is some teasing starts thinking "oh no, I should not be here""Oh God, what a fantastic body, I cannot stop staring at her" Yeah, she showed her tits to you two updates ago, moron, just f...her or take some initiative and NO, you don´t need to purchase some flowers, dress or go in a date.

conho

Jan 7, 2019
And they did it again! Congratulations Windward! The start was great and the update same! Nice dialogues, story, renders and animations! If there is an oscar for games, probably your game will win in several categories! Nice job and good luck!

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes