MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Cheating and being a willing partner in sharing are entirely different things.
A trust issue is a hard thing to overcome for many people ya know. But I'm pretty sure MC is very kinky so he doesn't mind much.
Well said by Darth Hiruma... He was cheated on and he immediately embraces the idea of a MFF threesome a week or two later? I get that there is, obviously, a difference between finding your fiancee cheating and actively participating. Still doesn't mean that it isn't a fresh wound that he is dwelling on and may need time to work through (not like he was sitting in his car trying to decide if he should tear his fiancee apart emotionally recently or anything).

Reactions: EZ8lt

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Yeah, you'd think that after him breaking up with his fiance because he found her in bed with another women, he'd be more reluctant to get into sharing with women, even if he is included. Bringing that up during the refusal would've been more realistic than him being "selfish".
I'm the opposite, I like sharing especially with other females. I actually do feel like a selfish jerk in Harem games where my MC is fucking like a dozen girls, but goes ballistic if even one of them might want another partner of their own in a way that is in no way threatening.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
This update was good but i liked more the last one to be honest , cookie girl will be hard to beat :love:
I like cookie girl but redhead twin won. Unless cookie got twin :BootyTime:
I'm the opposite, I like sharing especially with other females. I actually do feel like a selfish jerk in Harem games where my MC is fucking like a dozen girls, but goes ballistic if even one of them might want another partner of their own in a way that is in no way threatening.
Me too but none of MC in harem I played got NTRed. So I'm conflicted. But right now I share because more sex scene :WeSmart:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A trust issue is a hard thing to overcome for many people ya know. But I'm pretty sure MC is very kinky so he doesn't mind much.
Trust issue would stop him getting into another relationship not a threesome.

If we're going by ass backwards logic then he caught her cheating with another woman, that should put him off women completely and she should be sucking all the cock he can find.

• Haha
Reactions: hankhill76

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Well said by Darth Hiruma... He was cheated on and he immediately embraces the idea of a MFF threesome a week or two later? I get that there is, obviously, a difference between finding your fiancee cheating and actively participating. Still doesn't mean that it isn't a fresh wound that he is dwelling on and may need time to work through (not like he was sitting in his car trying to decide if he should tear his fiancee apart emotionally recently or anything).
MC is on the mend from his last relationship. He justifies his actions by opening himself up to relationships that he normally wouldn't partake in. That he's been passing up these opportunities for too long, but in reality he is just rebounding.

He always fantasized about Kate and when he met her niece, he thought she was her. Now he knows he can have her both as he sees her now and how he remembers her from long ago (probably at the same time).

He now has a chance to hate fuck his ex's mom and (if you play that route) her. I say forget her, make that bitch suffer. If she misses this dick, her boss can buy a bigger strapon. But to each his own.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Trust issue would stop him getting into another relationship not a threesome.

If we're going by ass backwards logic then he caught her cheating with another woman, that should put him off women completely and she should be sucking all the cock he can find.
I'm sure he's not get that serious trust issue (if he got one). I'm not saying he's traumatized by the NTR event. And his relationships right now is not serious.
MC is on the mend from his last relationship. He justifies his actions by opening himself up to relationships that he normally wouldn't partake in. That he's been passing up these opportunities for too long, but in reality he is just rebounding.

He always fantasized about Kate and when he met her niece, he thought she was her. Now he knows he can have her both as he sees her now and how he remembers her from long ago (probably at the same time).

He now has a chance to hate fuck his ex's mom and (if you play that route) her. I say forget her, make that bitch suffer. If she misses this dick, her boss can buy a bigger strapon. But to each his own.
I agree but why hate fuck ex's mom? I will fuck that milf even she's not ex's mom :BootyTime:

Reactions: MrFriendly

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm not really but that's another thing, in this particular instance though, it would make more sense if he weren't into it because of the past experience, and even with multiple relationship, he'd keep them separate from each other.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm not really but that's another thing, in this particular instance though, it would make more sense if he weren't into it because of the past experience, and even with multiple relationship, he'd keep them separate from each other.
At least at first I imagine. He just found his GF/fiancee of 10 years in bed with her boss, that's a giant betrayal of his trust. Sure, I can believe the whole "he's damaged and working through things" angle but that doesn't necessarily mean he is going to suddenly be cool with sharing a sexual partner if the woman matters/women matter to him. You don't suddenly heal your wounds and then trust people just because you put your dick in them (though a trust dick litmus test would be an interesting mutant ability). I'd only expect that he would be willing to share because the people don't matter to him, but we are talking about his bf's daughter, sister, and his own sister.

Anyway, too early to really know. I am more interested in midget and preggers action at this point.

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
great game. great pace. great story. great characters (both art and depth). the narrative is done so economically, and effectively, I appreciate the difficulty of that. (y)

One word of advice, if I may. Don't write the story for anyone but yourself, write the debauched tale you want.

Ignore all the whinging and whining about incest, NTR, missing story tags ... and whatever else. Incessantly bleating lambs are irritating, but without them, wolves will starve.

Statistically, 30% of the audience here will love your work, 30% will hate your work, and the remaining 40% just wanna be entertained by a good lewd story. No matter what you produce, you will piss of 30% of the audience. Might as well piss off the bleating lambs. Seems like they keep coming back for more anyway, so what does it matter. Eh? :p

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
great game. great pace. great story. great characters (both art and depth). the narrative is done so economically, and effectively, I appreciate the difficulty of that. (y)

One word of advice, if I may. Don't write the story for anyone but yourself, write the debauched tale you want.

Ignore all the whinging and whining about incest, NTR, missing story tags ... and whatever else. Incessantly bleating lambs are irritating, but without them, wolves will starve.

Statistically, 30% of the audience here will love your work, 30% will hate your work, and the remaining 40% just wanna be entertained by a good lewd story. No matter what you produce, you will piss of 30% of the audience. Might as well piss off the bleating lambs. Seems like they keep coming back for more anyway, so what does it matter. Eh? :p
Statistically, 50% will hate if it's about NTR. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Oldmantac

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Statistically, 50% will hate if it's about NTR. :ROFLMAO:
My thing with the NTR tag is it is too vague, as I understand it there is more than one flavor of NTR (this is probably not the place for this and so I apologize to everyone for dragging it into the light again). If my actions in a game (Bad Teacher for example) cause someone to cheat - I fuck everyone, lie to them and tell them I "really care" and then they find me fucking someone behind their back so they go have a "revenge fuck" - I am fine with that turn of events because I caused it. That said I don't want to watch it. In fact I can honestly say that I don't care who anyone fucks as long as I am not watching them in the act. Not interested. After all in a lot of these games the MC is fucking married or committed women with impunity.

That said, right now in Bad Teacher I don't feel any relationship is at all serious. The MC is obviously working through some things, sowing his wild oats, plucking what he can pluck from the tree of youthful fruit, etc.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Updated android port to v0.2b with walkthrough mod. I'd recommend to start a "New Game" if you didn't use walkthrough mod before. Cause you might get some errors - Link

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
My thing with the NTR tag is it is too vague, as I understand it there is more than one flavor of NTR (this is probably not the place for this and so I apologize to everyone for dragging it into the light again). If my actions in a game (Bad Teacher for example) cause someone to cheat - I fuck everyone, lie to them and tell them I "really care" and then they find me fucking someone behind their back so they go have a "revenge fuck" - I am fine with that turn of events because I caused it. That said I don't want to watch it. In fact I can honestly say that I don't care who anyone fucks as long as I am not watching them in the act. Not interested. After all in a lot of these games the MC is fucking married or committed women with impunity.

That said, right now in Bad Teacher I don't feel any relationship is at all serious. The MC is obviously working through some things, sowing his wild oats, plucking what he can pluck from the tree of youthful fruit, etc.
I understand. I'm jokingly said 50% because many times that I browse threads that had ntr tag. Many people be like " Is ntr aviodable?" or "I'm out. bye." So I guess that many people don't like ntr. I don't like ntr too.
Now that's a conservative figure.
Well NTR is kinda "Love it or hate it" kink.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I understand. I'm jokingly said 50% because many times that I browse threads that had ntr tag. Many people be like " Is ntr aviodable?" or "I'm out. bye." So I guess that many people don't like ntr. I don't like ntr too.

Well NTR is kinda "Love it or hate it" kink.
Yeah, I assumed it was a joke but I completely understand why NTR is avoided. I mostly avoid myself, I've found that some devs can tastefully add it but not many. Also thing there should be an NTR(A) tag for NTR(Avoidable).

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Just finished it.

Saddened by the lack of Cookie Girl, but overall...Yep. Keep it coming.

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes