Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hope that Windwardgames is okay and in somepoint he return and continue to developing his game. Because he did create a magnificent character. Mara is the best. I also agree with Aristos, Julia Ibanez is another interesting character. I'll definitely create 1 or 2 more artwork for Mara. If I find her asset maybe I can create some artworks for Ibanez too. Who knows? ;)
Some Raine artwork would also be cool too, if possible. This is the first game I've ever seen with a sexy dwarf character and it's a shame we won't be seeing any hot action with her. :(

I woke up this morning from a dream that the dev had posted on Patreon with a short "Yeah, it was that. I'll have that newer version up in a few days." and the thread had exploded with people cheering.

That dream better be prophetic,
Better yet, if they were to come back they should post the Mark Twain quote, "The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated".

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I'm not complaining, just informing, but the game should have been tagged as abandoned as of today.
Sadly it's been exactly 3 months already.
Yeah. This is maybe my favorite game, but people should know its status accurately.

In the meantime I hope everyone is keeping the dev in their prayers.

Reactions: Aristos

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Don't lose hope guys!! Remember how we got Reincarnotica back after months of no news from the dev? Also Love and submission??
He might come back yet!!
Yeah, but they didn't disappear during a worldwide pandemic. Anything could have happened to those other devs too, but Windward's last comment was to say that they were feeling ill, and that's something that doesn't sound good at this time.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes