Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I woke up this morning from a dream that the dev had posted on Patreon with a short "Yeah, it was that. I'll have that newer version up in a few days." and the thread had exploded with people cheering.

That dream better be prophetic,
If it were that, that would mean he would have spent 3 months in an ICU most probably needing life support.
Unfortunately, if that were the case he would be in no state to work on the game anytime soon :(

I thought I'd never see Reincarnotica updated. But hey! It happened 20 months later! However, this case apparently involves some serious health issues so I already got to used to the idea and bid farewell to the game. Really sad to see.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
A bit of a discussion to divert from all the negative thoughts: Who's your favourite lady in the game so far? By this, I mean not just from among the students.
Personally, I really liked the realtor babe, also the latina teacher (can't remember her name, was it Ibanez? the one that likes cheezy books), also the PC's sister, though she'll likely not have any direct romance options, I'm guessing. The head of faculty (the short woman, pardon) is also pretty cool. The others were either alright, or I didn't like them very much.

Last edited:

HerbPenguin

Jan 5, 2020
It's not the most interesting choice, but I wouldn't have minded if the entire game was just pursuing Mara and Kate.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the diversity that the game offers, but my tastes just run pretty vanilla.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
A bit of a discussion to divert from all the negative thoughts: Who's your favourite lady in the game so far? By this, I mean not just from among the students.
Personally, I really liked the realtor babe, also the latina teacher (can't remember her name, was it Ibanez? the one that likes cheezy books), also the PC's sister, though she'll likely not have any direct romance options, I'm guessing. The head of faculty (the short woman, pardon) is also pretty cool. The others were either alright, or I didn't like them very much.
Mara and Kate and all the female students in the teacher's class

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
The others were either alright, or I didn't like them very much.
All the girls in the game are eye candy in their own way, IMO. But the ones that caught my attention from the get go was Kate, Ibanez, Alessandra. Oh how could I forget the cutie Rowena:love:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
It's been so long, I'm afraid I've forgotten everybody's names...

Then again I like pretty much everyone anyway.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I agree, Julia Ibanez (in fact the correct spelling of her family name in Spanish is Ibañez) is sexy as hell, and seemed like an interesting person too.
https://f95zone.to/threads/thicc-as...ion-thread-definitely-nsfw.21612/post-3740200

She and Mara are the best :love:

Sadly we'll never see any more of them. Sigh...

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

walker188

Apr 30, 2017

I like the insecure blond who has a crush on her teacher. Also the realtor and the bad girl you spank.

Definitely gonna put babies in all of them.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I'm going to miss this girl. :cry: #MaraBestGirl
I hope that Windwardgames is okay and in somepoint he return and continue to developing his game. Because he did create a magnificent character. Mara is the best. I also agree with Aristos, Julia Ibanez is another interesting character. I'll definitely create 1 or 2 more artwork for Mara. If I find her asset maybe I can create some artworks for Ibanez too. Who knows? ;)

Reactions: Aristos
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes