Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maybe he\she's got a patreon or some other place they can be contacted? Or is it quite on those fronts as well?
As far as I'm aware, they were only active here and on Patreon. There are also people who were in contact with him like Zoey Raven who does the walkthrough and they've tried contacting several times with no reply.

Unfortunately, if something has happened and they didn't tell any close relatives or friends about this work they were doing or anyone who could log in with their details, then I'm afraid we'll never know what happened nor will the game be passed over to another dev as happened with Lexi.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
As far as I'm aware, they were only active here and on Patreon. There are also people who were in contact with him like Zoey Raven who does the walkthrough and they've tried contacting several times with no reply.

Unfortunately, if something has happened and they didn't tell any close relatives or friends about this work they were doing or anyone who could log in with their details, then I'm afraid we'll never know what happened nor will the game be passed over to another dev as happened with Lexi.
Bummer.
Who's Lexi though? The name sounds familiar.

bread in law

Jul 14, 2020

and with this project this can happen I really like the game but still hope that everything will be fine with the developer (this is Google translator)

Reactions: themanticore

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
When you meet Becky at the school on your first day of teaching and go to the bathroom with her and she asks if you want to suck her tits I get this error, i can ignore and if forces the no thanks option and lose a passion point with her.

Any fix?
1596717127408.png

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
When you meet Becky at the school on your first day of teaching and go to the bathroom with her and she asks if you want to suck her tits I get this error, i can ignore and if forces the no thanks option and lose a passion point with her.

Any fix?
View attachment 761461
If you read the last few pages, you will see that it's not looking good for there being a fix or an update ever again. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If you read the last few pages, you will see that it's not looking good for there being a fix or an update ever again. :cry:
Sadly true.

I only hope that we are all going to be surprised by the return of the developer sooner than later.

If not then maybe, in a while, someone could come along and take up this game and continue it. But it is still way too early to really consider it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If not then maybe, in a while, someone could come along and take up this game and continue it. But it is still way too early to really consider it.
I thought about that too, but that would mean they have to try and remake this game using the same assets, environments, etc, plus they would have to make up the rest of the story or have someone else do it, and it would be a shame because even if it works out alright, it wouldn't be what Windward was going to do. Also, I wonder if there would even be a dev out there who could make it look as good as it already does who isn't currently busy with their own project.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I thought about that too, but that would mean they have to try and remake this game using the same assets, environments, etc, plus they would have to make up the rest of the story or have someone else do it, and it would be a shame because even if it works out alright, it wouldn't be what Windward was going to do. Also, I wonder if there would even be a dev out there who could make it look as good as it already does who isn't currently busy with their own project.
Yeah, I know it's mostly wishful thinking. This game was so good and it's sad that it may die such an ignoble death. Ah well, this forum is littered with good yet abandoned games.

themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
Yeah, I know it's mostly wishful thinking. This game was so good and it's sad that it may die such an ignoble death. Ah well, this forum is littered with good yet abandoned games.
Like, even more than the game, I just hope the dev didn't get COVID and die.
I mean, perfect situation is they show back up and put out an update, but... it's not looking good.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Like, even more than the game, I just hope the dev didn't get COVID and die.
I mean, perfect situation is they show back up and put out an update, but... it's not looking good.
Yep, In the grand scheme of things I don't really care about the game. I just want the dev to be alive and healthy, no covid, etc. In a better world, the dev is healthy and eventually returns to working on the game. In the darkest timeline we seem to live in I'd like it, with the assumption that the dev isn't able to continue the game, if someone were able to continue it as both a way of honoring the wonderful pervert that is Windward Games and because it was such a good game. However, I don't see that as likely to be anything but a wish...

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
So either it will marked as abandoned or on hold. Since last patreon post was on May 26, I believe.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes