lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm not sure why everyone seems to have a problem with my opinion. I am not saying anything negative about the dev and I only brought up Covid as that seems to be what everyone is assuming. If he has been on a ventilator for 2 months, it is safe to say he won't be returning to develop the game for quite some time. I don't want the game to be abandoned, and would still hold out hope that he returns to finish/carry on once able; again the only reason I think the abandon tag is a good idea is because people like me would rather not download and play such a promising game, just to then realize the dev hasn't made any contact for over 2 months, and any updates look unlikely at least for the foreseeable future.

I understand the site waits for 3 months, but as you said, the dev is normally very communicable, and people who had direct lines to him are saying it is complete radio silence.

I have been reading this forum, I have been on his patreon page, I'm not completely ignorant. I understand it seems many people don't share my opinion, but for some reason everyone here seems to think I am being malicious, and want the game abandoned. I can assure you I do not.
Nobody is critisising your opinion, it's your understanding of facts that is being critisised. First you made an incorrect statement about Covid recovery time which you now seem to realise then repeatedly failed to understand the 3 month rule for marking games abandoned which, btw, is not a permanent mark as devs sometimes come back after long absenses (The Red Room) or another dev takes over (Bimbo Life Coach) in which case the mark is removed.

The boiling point of water is not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact (adjusted for temprature scale and/or atmospheric pressure)

Jul 23, 2017
Nobody is critisising your opinion, it's your understanding of facts that is being critisised. First you made an incorrect statement about Covid recovery time which you now seem to realise then repeatedly failed to understand the 3 month rule for marking games abandoned which, btw, is not a permanent mark as devs sometimes come back after long absenses (The Red Room) or another dev takes over (Bimbo Life Coach) in which case the mark is removed.

The boiling point of water is not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact (adjusted for temprature scale and/or atmospheric pressure)
I did not incorrectly state the recovery time for Covid, I checked on my countries national health website, and pasted the exact phrase " Mild cases typically recover within two weeks, while those with severe or critical diseases may take three to six weeks to recover. "

I did make the retarded mistake of thinking it had been 3 months already by going off when the game was last update, not when the dev last made any communication, so I accept I was wrong there, but stand by my opinion that the game should be tagged as abandoned to stop people getting invested into a brand new game only to realize it's dead.

I also on both posts regarding this issue stated that the dev could come back and the tag wasn't permanent. If anyone should be getting accused of not reading and blindly and maliciously flaming, it is you.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
The Dev has usually been pretty reliable on updates like every 4 to 6 weeks if i am not mistaken so this long pause in communication kind of says something happened in his life to stop work. I hope this Dev is alright and is healthy but there are plenty of good games to hold us over til or if they return.

candycucumber

Sep 8, 2017
The Dev has usually been pretty reliable on updates like every 4 to 6 weeks if i am not mistaken so this long pause in communication kind of says something happened in his life to stop work. I hope this Dev is alright and is healthy but there are plenty of good games to hold us over til or if they return.
nice and which youre talking about?

smellyass777

Apr 11, 2020

This game is the best one I played though, and I've already played more than a few.
The great quality of renders, the sheer diversity of the fetishes (it looks like the dev made a conscious effort to cover almost every variety), the positive atmosphere, great craftsmanship (looks very well and thoughtfully made overall), and so much sex action. It will be a huge loss if this ends up being abandoned.

themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
Приветствую всех, хочу спросить, есть ли какие-нибудь новости о разработчике, вы можете написать игру очень сильно, боюсь, что это смерть игры. И еще один вопрос, кто знает эти игры?
Мы просто сказали, что не знаем, что случилось, и мы волновались, что он может заболеть от вируса. Он ни с кем не разговаривал два с половиной месяца.
Пожалуйста, извините за мой автоматический перевод. Я не знаю русского.

Reactions: bread in law

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Приветствую всех, хочу спросить, есть ли какие-нибудь новости о разработчике, вы можете написать игру очень сильно, боюсь, что это смерть игры. И еще один вопрос, кто знает эти игры?
Мы просто сказали, что не знаем, что случилось, и мы волновались, что он может заболеть от вируса. Он ни с кем не разговаривал два с половиной месяца.
Пожалуйста, извините за мой автоматический перевод. Я не знаю русского.
puppy putin.gif

bread in law

Jul 14, 2020
Hello everyone, I want to ask if there is any news about the developer, you can write a game very hard, I'm afraid this is the death of the game. And one more question, who knows these games?

EBWonder

Oct 3, 2018
I hope the dev is all right. The mega link seems to be down. I've tried it via the patreon site as well, but that is alo not working, Has anybody else experienced this?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Well, the person who posted the mega link seems to be the dev, so it seems the game has been pulled from his mega acount for some reason.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, the person who posted the mega link seems to be the dev, so it seems the game has been pulled from his mega acount for some reason.
Mega accounts can be decativated after a period of inactivity and the website even recommends logging in at least every 3 months to keep the account active. So, if it's been deleted due to their account being removed for inactivity, then it is another worrying sign.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Maybe he\she's got a patreon or some other place they can be contacted? Or is it quite on those fronts as well?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Maybe he\she's got a patreon or some other place they can be contacted? Or is it quite on those fronts as well?
Hasn't posted there since May 25th. Game will likely be marked abandoned but not until August 25th at the earliest.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes