TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Same here. They just disappeared. There was a login using the dev's account long after that, and it was speculated at that time that it could have been "next of kin", since they didn't post anything. We may never know, and that's just sad. :(

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
A true masterpiece, wow!
Since it unfortunately got abandoned, what are similar games like this in visual style and plot, i.e. horny women who love sex?
There need to be more of them, for sure! What I want on a very basic level are games full of horny, eager, hot women who want to have casual sex with the MC.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There need to be more of them, for sure! What I want on a very basic level are games full of horny, eager, hot women who want to have casual sex with the MC.
Dude, you say the same thing over and over on every thread. Why don't you change it up here and there and . . . not repeat yourself so much?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i wonder what happened to abandoned this game ... Dev. get tried of making it .... well its sad this was a favorite of mine ... :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: KamuranGUCUK
Dec 17, 2020
Several people are pretty sure that the dev suddenly passed away, unfortunately.
Most unfortunate indeed, irl this Pandemic has claimed more young lives than we tend to realise. The young Dev from ShuttleCockGames - "Chains Of Pleasure"; also went on a new year vacation to the Chin Dynasty (Dec 2019) and disappeared without a trace before 25th January 2020 afterwards. "Bad Teacher" was one of my favorite games, since MC was made handsome and witty with a real smooth personality. I loved being in his shoes as he almost looked like me.

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
Very sorry to read about the dev. :cry:

Is there any point in playing the game or is the content cut short very early?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
OmG that's a realy hard new's to know about DeV
R.i.P -And Good wishes to his Family

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Very sorry to read about the dev. :cry:

Is there any point in playing the game or is the content cut short very early?
Theres's quite a bit of really good, really hot content in there already. He laid the groundwork for an awesome game, and the quality of the work is really high.

Reactions: ElAguila
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes