cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
still he atm earns 78 bucks from patreon but it is plummeting slowly to 0. somehow amount per patron has gone up since 2 weeks ago.

patreon has other windward but does it have anything to do with this is unknown.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I just played the v0.2 update (I skipped it when it was released) and, damn, I didn't remember how good this game is, truly a gem.

I'm sad hearing about the possible grim news about the dev, I really hope he's fine and this disappearance has nothing to do with any form of health issues. My best wishes to him.

Reactions: themanticore

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I just started playing and looking for the latest update. and I arrived here and then saw the abandoned tag ? shit man

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
I'm in the same boat as many - just found this game - absolutely knocked out by it and then discovered its abandoned!!! So sad if the creator has indeed deceased - is there any way for anyone to take on a game that's been left like this?

daddygravity

Nov 21, 2020
I'm in the same boat as many - just found this game - absolutely knocked out by it and then discovered its abandoned!!! So sad if the creator has indeed deceased - is there any way for anyone to take on a game that's been left like this?
While you could probably extract the Ren'Py script without much trouble and continue extending the story that way, creating new graphics that follow the style would be the hard part (impossible, for me).

Reactions: policia123

max27

May 28, 2017
This game is a hidden gem, if what is being speculated is true then RIP man. Hope the family finds peace and enjoys the life.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes