cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where did you read that, if you remember? To my knowledge no one here knows, and some members apparently interacted with him periodically but he just... disappeared.
no definitive knowledge, just assumptions but nothing on patreon since year ago and no replies to patrons msgs it's 1 possibility that he died.

themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
I ended up trying another game on here, Buried Desires, as a way to fill the Bad Teacher shaped void in my heart.

... It is purposefully going way darker, and it is not quite scratching the itch I was hoping for. Also, it is much more of a slow burn. But it may work for one of you as a replacement.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
very sad that this is abandoned. was really one of the best out there i ever played.... in that early stage.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Are there any other games like this one?
I haven't found one yet. I enjoyed this game overall, it was different it was one of the first games, if not the very first game I've seen utilize NTR in a mature, logical manner. It's a tragedy that this will never get finished.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
The Dev's last post on the Patreon:
"Going to take a couple days off after that's done, a little under the weather (it's not THAT, don't worry)." -May 24, 2020.

Sadly, I'm guessing he passed away.

• Sad
Reactions: Nine of Swords
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes