AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The Dev's last post on the Patreon:
"Going to take a couple days off after that's done, a little under the weather (it's not THAT, don't worry)." -May 24, 2020.

Sadly, I'm guessing he passed away.
Did he work alone? I guess that is the good part that working with a team, if someone pass away, someone can give any info...but is sad as fuck if he really died.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
nothing official still if he has died or hasn't and most likely won't be.
Probably not. If the dev was working alone, nobody would likely know about or have access to his Patreon. Considering his last post, it doesn't look good.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can anyone recommend game like this game? thank you
try your luck on recommendations (make a post and explain what you are looking for), mods don't look kindly advertising other games on not their threads.

Ass Man

Sep 19, 2017
Try out Ecchi Sensei, you might like it.
But if you are looking for great games out there i would recommend The Deluca Family, Interwined, Midlife Crisis, Single again, Being a DIK, Light of my life, Sunshine Love, Single Again, Hail Dicktator, My real desire, Become a Rockstar, Leap of Faith, Pale Carnations, these are some of the games i love, try out any of them and see if you like it.

Reactions: Afield

smellyass777

Apr 11, 2020
can anyone recommend game like this game? thank you
I found Bad Teacher to be the highest quality, polished, made-by-perfectionist kind of game. The creator really made one hell of a candy: The renders, the diversity of fetishes, the good balance of story/action, the overall atmosphere.

However, Proud Father (if you are into Cookie girls), Lust Epidemic, and Treasure of Nadia are pretty good.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes