APMaster

Mar 8, 2020
0.1.07 is out now. Also this, from the Dev's discord:

"
Heyas Everyone, as the title of this announcement, FOZ Games will be rebranding to Kenozoic Studios.

FOZ Games has always been driven by a passion for crafting immersive experiences, particularly in the realm of adult visual novels. Today, we're taking a giant leap forward as we proudly announce our rebrand to Kenozoic Studios!

This rebrand is not just a change in name, but a pledge to elevate our standards even further. As Kenozoic Studios, we're dedicated to exceeding your expectations, crafting captivating narratives, and providing unforgettable gaming experiences tailored for the discerning adult audience.

None of this would be possible without the unwavering support of our incredible Patreon subscribers and the fellow players and community. Your dedication, feedbacks, and encouragement have fueled our growth and inspired us to strive for excellence every step of the way. We extend our heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you for believing in our vision and accompanying us on this exhilarating journey.

So, join us as we embark on this thrilling adventure as Kenozoic Studios. Together, let's redefine the landscape of adult visual novels and create unforgettable experiences that resonate with players around the globe."

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021

It's enjoyable, Natalie and Kendra have the most scenes(although some might be put off with Kendra's second scene even though it was a dream) and there was a problem with a choice at the end. You have to make a choice and no matter who you pick the dialogue goes to one direction. Old habits die hard I guess. Don't know how that will affect things in the long run.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
:coffee:

Show less
Hey patrons!
Here we go, show the investment firm what you've got! In this release, you'll present your pitch to Kendra to get the investment money necessary for your company's growth. You've initially talked with her, so it seems like just a formality... or will it not be that simple? Check it out for yourself, but remember that your actions have consequences, so avoid getting provoked.
Next, we move on to the hot part. You'll have your first encounter with Sandy, a cheeky redhead with huge tits, who is willing to go the extra mile to close a sale. There's a sex scene with her, but you'll need to be quite persuasive to get further. It's well worth the effort, though. She'll tease you throughout the apartment presentation, and when things escalate... oh boy... she'll make you cum like a volcano. Just make sure she doesn't find out you're not interested in the apartment!
Following that, you'll have interactions with Natalie and Jaiden's mom, and you'll see quite a lot in both of them. Will you follow the bro code and stay away from Jaiden's mom, or don't care what Jaiden thinks or feels and go balls deep? The decision is yours.
The release is filled with humorous events, unexpected twists, and naughty surprises. I'm sure you'll love it, so go ahead and try version 0.1.06 for yourself!

NSFW content inside: a full sex scene with redhead Sandy (8 animations), nude surprise from Natalie and a naughty incident featuring Jaiden's mom.

Show less
Hey patrons!
Tough times, right? Missing out on the funding might just be the biggest setback Baddies has faced so far, but luckily, MC's got a solid crew of friends ready to help him get out of this mess. Jaiden, ever unpredictable, has quit, but Lana remains, ready to help find solutions. And Natalie? She's there to provide MC with some much-needed...um...relax time. Enjoy a hot scene with her on the beach! There's a lot of hot content included, and many fun activities. Have fun with Baddies, Inc ladies this weekend!

The story on the beach is far from over. In the upcoming release, MC will brainstorm alongside Natalie to come up with a plan for saving the company and then dance the night away at a seaside nightclub, meeting both familiar and new faces. It's clear that life in Loho isn't all about work; there's plenty of room for fun too!

NSFW content inside: full scene with Natalie, full scene with Zoe and Kendra (in dream), naughty renders - Anita and Misaira, ladies on the beach

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Baddies Inc. [v0.1.07] [FOZ] - Compressed

Win/Linux [469 MB]
- - - -

Mac [464 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stall0

Dec 30, 2023
Baddies Inc. [v0.1.07] [FOZ] - Compressed

Win/Linux [469 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [464 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi! Is this the full game, because I'm wondering how can you compress almost 7.5 gb into half. I haven't tried this game before so I also wonder why is it so large for a 0.1 version.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hi! Is this the full game, because I'm wondering how can you compress almost 7.5 gb into half. I haven't tried this game before so I also wonder why is it so large for a 0.1 version.
Yeh dis the full game, its full of pngs and ogvs.
And for me unknown reasons the gui.rpa is also 5GB unpacked (the image one is 6 GB unpacked). Shits weird.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
And for me unknown reasons the gui.rpa is also 5GB unpacked (the image one is 6 GB unpacked). Shits weird.
It probably still has that duplicate 5GB avi that can be deleted.

No incest patch?
No, just like College Bound, it would need a custom patch and needs to be re-written, and as you can tell from how popular this game is :)LUL:) unlikely anyone cares enough.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
It probably still has that duplicate 5GB avi that can be deleted.

No, just like College Bound, it would need a custom patch and needs to be re-written, and as you can tell from how popular this game is :)LUL:) unlikely anyone cares enough.
Hmm it only showed one .avi when compressing and now when unpacking. I didn't really check. First compression failed to rebuild the gui.rpa thought. So I unpacked it manually before compression and it seems like the repack looks normal. No clue where that avi went :KEK:

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
there's a raw vid file in there that's no longer needed as it has a .ogv dupe, binc logo swipe.avi, though Sons got it down to 295kb in v1.05.
Not sure why Foz hasn't cleaned that up.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
there's a raw vid file in there that's no longer needed as it has a .ogv dupe, binc logo swipe.avi, though Sons got it down to 295kb in v1.05.
Not sure why Foz hasn't cleaned that up.
Ahh yeah that one, have it the same size.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes