Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
Game/Developer: Baddies Inc./FOZ - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices and show the information of some choices. Enjoy!!!
Download: MEGA
View attachment 3210583 View attachment 3210592
Hello there, the game got an update. If you have the time and will to update the mod, we would really appreciate it!

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
I understand some of the discontent on this one story wise but what is nice like college bound is the actual sex scenes aren't that bad compared to some games of similar quality.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
think i found a bug, when you pick Anita over Meisara for who has the better body, later on the beach Meisara brags that she was picked, when i didnt pick her and i picked Anita

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
oh the scenes were fine,but so wasted time in lewd and the script doesnt go anywhere,those dreams are not good when other things are fucked ,on the other hand why dont use those drugs to use the dreamland.....a little dissapointed about this last update

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BaddiesInc-0.1.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Game/Developer: Baddies Inc./FOZ - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices and show the information of some choices. Enjoy!!!
Download: MEGA
View attachment 3210583 View attachment 3210592
just heads up. new game ver out

Reactions: Ai Shoujo Fan

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
how long is the game? is it really worth 6GB of storage space?
It's worth downloading, trying, and deleting afterwards. I wouldn't keep it. If you actually like the game the save files are stored separately in the Ren'Py folder and don't take up very much space so you can just leave those and load up a save when an update happens. Otherwise delete those too.

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
The save files are stored separately in the Ren'Py folder and don't take up very much space so you can just leave those.
Only if you have less than 10 games. Just for fun, I checked the size of my Renpy folder. That thing is Freaking 13.2 GB !!!. That what's happen if you dont clean for 3 years. Gonna take me a day to clean that. :cry: :cry:

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes