jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
I get error from extracting gofile download. I get an error with the game/images.rpa. i dont know if the other ones are also corrupted.

edit : got a non corrupted dl with my 3rd download.

Last edited:

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
JGNeon's Walkthrough mod for Baddies Inc v0.1.10

Overview:
Partially based on LaikDink's previous mod, but with best choices highlighted, also in non-text choices
(And sometimes, a flag is set to true/yes doesn't necessarily means the best choice)​

Updated: 2014-08-31
Modder: JGNeon
Game Version: v0.1.10
Language: English

Features:
  • Walkthrough, highlights choices

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Download: MEGA -
Mod has been updated to 0.1.10!

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Not that one, but when the MC is on the beach and asked to choose between thicc and thin, I chose thin but game persists with thicc.

persistent.pickedPaleBooty0107 == True is assigned FALSE value
Oof! That's actually a bug, I'd say. I'm not sure how even I (who analyzes the code to find the best choices for the WT mod) managed to miss that one.

In most code languages (including Python and Ren'Py), one equals sign means assignment (setting the value), two equals signs mean comparison. In this part, the dev isn't setting the value to True (if you choose Anita) or False (if you choose Misaira), the dev is rather comparing if it's set to True or False. And without an "if" statement (or anything that handles the result of that comparison) around it, nothing is done to the variable.

I mean, it's not the only bad coding choice made by the dev, though. Using the persistent storage is one major flaw, which makes it hard to keep separate save files for different paths (only the choice you last picked, regardless of save file, is the one that persists). Persistent storage is meant for variables used regardless of save files, such as unlocking a scene in a gallery, preferences, even making sure warnings or choices are only shown on the very first playthrough or the very first time you encounter that choice.

I've already released my mod for 0.1.10 when I saw your post, and although I could go back in and fix this flaw from within my mod, I remember that it would only result in some minor dialogue changes in the contents released in 0.1.07 and 0.1.08 (nothing beyond those two releases yet).

So, for now, it's technically a minor bug, given the minor effects this choice gives, but the dev should fix this in code for the next release.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
According to the gallery code, those 3 should be the scenes with Jasmine: footie foreplay, BJ in the alley, and sex (anal) on the abandoned car.

I did some digging, and it mostly has to do with the dev's implementation of the gallery code.

I put together a quick unofficial bugfix package for v0.1.10 (applying this bugfix to other game versions can cause unintended consequenses with the gallery).

Unzip this file to the main game folder (where the BaddiesInc.exe is located) and restart the game.

If you've seen the scenes with Jasmine (at the very end of this release), these gallery items should now appear.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
After playing the new update, I have a feeling that Luise will turn out to be the better choice for the hire, and it's not even because of the pics, but because unlike Sheldy, Luise probably understands people and dating better, which is a necessity for the app mc is creating.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
According to the gallery code, those 3 should be the scenes with Jasmine: footie foreplay, BJ in the alley, and sex (anal) on the abandoned car.

I did some digging, and it mostly has to do with the dev's implementation of the gallery code.

I put together a quick unofficial bugfix package for v0.1.10 (applying this bugfix to other game versions can cause unintended consequenses with the gallery).

Unzip this file to the main game folder (where the BaddiesInc.exe is located) and restart the game.

If you've seen the scenes with Jasmine (at the very end of this release), these gallery items should now appear.
Thing is ,how to get the 3 scenes?At the end just a black sreen with CONTINUE .No matter HOW i CHOOSE BEOFRE

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Baddies Inc. [v0.1.10] Unofficial Android Port + JGNeon's WT Mod

- 590mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Thing is ,how to get the 3 scenes?At the end just a black sreen with CONTINUE .No matter HOW i CHOOSE BEOFRE
First, you must know about Jasmine's secret menu from a previous café visit (preferrably, also .
Second, after the interviews with the two intern candidates, you'll hopefully trigger a visit to the café where Jasmine works, and during conversation with her, you'll have to say yes to having some fun in the back alley (even if there's a risk of getting caught - OPEN SPOILER: you sorta do, but that person is just going to think he's experiencing something completely different, so you're still safe, as far as we know).

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
First, you must know about Jasmine's secret menu from a previous café visit (preferrably, also .
Second, after the interviews with the two intern candidates, you'll hopefully trigger a visit to the café where Jasmine works, and during conversation with her, you'll have to say yes to having some fun in the back alley (even if there's a risk of getting caught - OPEN SPOILER: you sorta do, but that person is just going to think he's experiencing something completely different, so you're still safe, as far as we know).
Thanks man!!!

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes